Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

You've still got it!
season 5 GIF

Quivorir, did you know you've played the 18th most games for the Demons EVER? 🥳
Best thing is he gets to add to that total from INT#2 this week with his 2nd game of the season, change your name to Selfless my friend

Best thing is he gets to add to that total from INT#2 this week with his 2nd game of the season, change your name to Selfless my friend
Did you miss my entire season of selflessly playing at full-back, Guns? I'm back to my premo position now. :cool:

Did you miss my entire season of selflessly playing at full-back, Guns? I'm back to my premo position now. :cool:
I thought the selfless season was when you dropped pick and frosty off at the front gate and did the bolt :gigglev1:

I don't really see a need to tag me, but here we are.

Hi Tarkyn_24! I wish you a fruitful day of sunshine and Frappuccino's.
Close. I’m having a sunshiny day of fruit and Cappuccino’s. Best regards to you old friend too, looking forward to crossing barbs.

Is this a Mario Sunshine joke?
Does he drink Cappuccinos and eat fruit in that game? Thus far it only ever held my attention long enough to get the first two shines so I can’t say I know how it plays out (although I suspect Mario does it again!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the LEAGUE, silly! You were already in the league (if you call the Furies part of the league)! :love:
Let's call in the expert!

por_please_ya - you lead the Furies. Do you consider your team part of the league?

To the LEAGUE, silly! You were already in the league (if you call the Furies part of the league)! :love:
Spent my first season thinking I was playing for the Furries. Good times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back