Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. That's actually a surprise that we're so high on the Demons list.

How is it possible that you've had more frees for than Headless when you have played 270 less games and have almost 10000 less DT? 🤣
There should be some sort of investigation. :madv1:

Wow. That's actually a surprise that we're so high on the Demons list.

How is it possible that you've had more frees for than Headless when you have played 270 less games and have almost 10000 less DT? 🤣
Headless is a thug

How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

I cannot be held accountable for anything said on the anonymous football discussion forum www.bigfooty.com. My lawyers will be in touch.

Dog Working GIF
Where were the lawyers when you STOLE a B&F award, HUH?

But I'M the thug??????? :madv1: :madv1: :madv1:

Oh I see I misread that as five more, not more than five.

I’m leaving it.
When I think of the Hawks, they're absolutely the five I go to - staunch one-club East Side players like akkaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning moginie!

I am a little lost this morning. What should I do, and how should I do it?

Good morning everyone else! I hope your shoelaces are easy to tie this morning, or that you are snazzy and benefit from Velcro straps.

When I think of the Hawks, they're absolutely the five I go to - staunch one-club East Side players like akkaps.
I just confirmed on Sweet FA+ that akkaps did in fact start his career with the East Side Hawks, the side he currently plays for.

I think we can reasonably conclude from that that the Hawks are the only Sweet FA side he has ever represented.

Last edited:
Thug is such an ugly word.

Can't we say "Headless is a member of an organised crime syndicate focused on logistics associated with the importation and circulation of firearms and other items" instead?

I just confirmed on Sweet FA+ that @akapps did in fact start his career with the East Side Hawks, the side he currently plays for.

I think we can reasonably conclude from that that the Hawks are the only Sweet FA side he has ever repreeented.
Good old @akapps.

Seems to ME like YOU don't really know YOUR teammates AT ALL! 🤫

Ever heard the story of two friends who’s paths crossed repeatedly but we’re destined to never be (on the same Qooty team) together? That’s like us 🤗

Good morning to everyone in the thread except those with 70+ posts currently
oh

Good old @akapps.

Seems to ME like YOU don't really know YOUR teammates AT ALL! 🤫
Have you had it up to PUSSY'S BOW?

Or is there another more appropriate unit of measurement in this instance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back