Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Use this post as an angry button if your AFL Fantasy defence has been absolutely decimated this week or your name is sausageroll .
You asking for an angry react is all I needed to post a love react, even if my AFL Fantasy defence had been absolutely decimated this week.

That's because TIF's spudqoach as them rated so highly
I heard at least half and potentially the majority of committee wanted interchange players allowed, but Ant Bear went with a captain's call to instead allow a player from the Furies endorsed by many fewer commitee members.

:eyes:

I heard at least half and potentially the majority of committee wanted interchange players allowed, but Ant Bear went with a captain's call to instead allow a player from the Furies endorsed by many fewer commitee members.

:eyes:
Look forward to your SuperQoach comp next season with each entrant selecting 5 interchange players only

Oh............wait cats2rise next season will you have a standalone game, I mean Round on Thursday nights ?

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Hawks!

Who doesn't like Fridays? It's the second best day in the world famous manangatang scale of days of the week. And today looks glorious and full of potential.

Whatever you do today, do it with delight.

Who doesn't like Fridays? It's the second best day in the world famous manangatang scale of days of the week. And today looks glorious and full of potential.

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Hanging in there mogs :teacup:
I hope you are quaffing well 😘
I had good reason to quaff yesterday. I was shown the results of a previous contract and I was mightily pleased with what I saw. Looking forward to what happens next!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely love a Cats loss. :love: Mr. Strig went directly to the Cats board. :laughv1:

Too bad that Mac Andrew got hurt. Did you see how his leg kinda wobbled in a couple directions at once when he got hit? Ugh.
I stopped watching the Suns after the e-afl thing on BF stopped

The neighbors got three big evergreens cut down yesterday. I went to look out in the back yard and found HUGE tree limbs in our yard just standing there against the fence. 😯🤨 I heard a voice from over there and asked if they were going to clean them up. A lady just yelled over to toss them back over. 😮🤨 They weren’t little branches, they were quite big. I said I couldn’t lift them. She said nothing else. What the heck!?!

Today at 7:30 a.m. on the dot I heard a chain saw. 🙄 Some guy was up on a ladder hanging over and cutting and removing them. I asked if he could get them from that side; they really were quite big. He just pleasantly said yes. I did offer him to come on this side if he needed. They are gone, just some debris remains. Those tree limbs did destroy our bird bath, though. 🫤 Nobody offered to replace it yet.

Everyone here lives in their own compound, acts like nothing else exists, and are not sociable (in general). All these fences are still just too bizarre to me.

Anyway, happy Friday, all! Particularly to moginie. His post brightened my day. 🙂

What’s so funny about that Chris Scott gif, Callums_Guns, is look at the score…they’re winning! :laughv1:

The neighbors got three big evergreens cut down yesterday. I went to look out in the back yard and found HUGE tree limbs in our yard just standing there against the fence. 😯🤨 I heard a voice from over there and asked if they were going to clean them up. A lady just yelled over to toss them back over. 😮🤨 They weren’t little branches, they were quite big. I said I couldn’t lift them. She said nothing else. What the heck!?!

Today at 7:30 a.m. on the dot I heard a chain saw. 🙄 Some guy was up on a ladder hanging over and cutting and removing them. I asked if he could get them from that side; they really were quite big. He just pleasantly said yes. I did offer him to come on this side if he needed. They are gone, just some debris remains. Those tree limbs did destroy our bird bath, though. 🫤 Nobody offered to replace it yet.

Everyone here lives in their own compound, acts like nothing else exists, and are not sociable (in general). All these fences are still just too bizarre to me.

Anyway, happy Friday, all! Particularly to moginie. His post brightened my day. 🙂
You are very welcome, my ovoid vampire friend!

I don’t even know what that is. 🤔
I could be calling the name wrong, not sure what it was about other than manangatang was the coach of the Suns which the Suns started to hit form the same time, coincidence I'm not sure 🤷‍♂️

Fridays are definitely Peach’s Birthday Cake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back