Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had cereal before reading this.

Sorry With Love GIF by Amazon Prime Video
You didn't fail me.

Did you enjoy your cereal? Then that's great too!

I did thoroughly enjoy the sourdough.

You didn't fail me.

Did you enjoy your cereal? Then that's great too!

I did thoroughly enjoy the sourdough.
The smarter half had a bacon sandwich with the last two pieces of bread so now i want bacon.

That said, yes I enjoyed my cereal and coffee

Watching the oranges get mauled by the Dogs is making me yearn for a Warm day tomorrow
We’ve played in enough wet or muddy conditions the past 2 seasons

Darcy is massive, hope Rankine2Rachele is adding some height to our forward line tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moginie who is having the bigger game tomorrow do you think
Scythe94 or you?

I've got you both penciled in for monster games
My good friend Scythe94 is having a ripping season so I expect him to continue it tomorrow. I'll help out where I can.

Dinner was chicken with garlic and parmesan in pastry
Sounds great. I've never been a pastry type of cook. Possibly because I don't have much faith in the ovens I've had, but also because gluten free pastry is just shït.

Sounds great. I've never been a pastry type of cook. Possibly because I don't have much faith in the ovens I've had, but also because gluten free pastry is just shït.
Yes we don't have that issue
This was store bought but the better half has made from scratch before

Yeah it is.

Hi! 👋🏻

Yeah it is.

Hi! 👋🏻
Hello! Are you doing alright?

Mrs m used to make spinach parcels with feta before she became celiac. They were excellent and always looked forward to. Now the pastry is four times the price and six times more difficult to work with.

Yeah it is.

Hi! 👋🏻
Hi Wosh I heard a rumor that you weren't going to let your opponent kick a single goal tomorrow

It sounded like a good idea so I hope it's not just a rumour

Hello! Are you doing alright?

Mrs m used to make spinach parcels with feta before she became celiac. They were excellent and always looked forward to. Now the pastry is four times the price and six times more difficult to work with.
Just settled down in front of the fire with a cup of tea and 2 slices of lemon cake so right now I’m very good mogs 🫶

I feel for people who can’t have gluten, all the best things are lovely and glooteny.

Just settled down in front of the fire with a cup of tea and 2 slices of lemon cake so right now I’m very good mogs 🫶

I feel for people who can’t have gluten, all the best things are lovely and glooteny.
That sounds like a Headless approved activity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back