Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Wosh I heard a rumor that you weren't going to let your opponent kick a single goal tomorrow

It sounded like a good idea so I hope it's not just a rumour
I’m full of good ideas but unfortunately no one listens…especially not the sim.

Not having gluten? Quite right, Gralin.
Tea and cake was what I was thinking of but it's good to know you're branching out

I'm happy to be Robin to moginie's Batman 🤗

I'm thinking
Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Hawks!

I'm going to the footy today! I don't expect to win but no matter what, I always enjoy watching my team at the ground. At the same time, it appears I'll be qootying so I'll be pretty busy. But before all that I've got to drag a whole lot of crap out for hard waste collection tomorrow.

Whatever you do today, do it with hope.

My good friend Headless is about to crack 100 posts again!

Tell me, my good friend Headless, how many times have you had a century of posts or more in a Sweet FA match thread? And which of your posts in this thread is your favourite?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this match is "the Tarkyn Cup" we should do everything we can to ensure it lives up to its name. Let's make it a shootout where no player from either team is even remotely accountable for their opponent.

Tarks.
Brian Oblivion how many goals you kicking today

My good friend Headless is about to crack 100 posts again!

Tell me, my good friend Headless, how many times have you had a century of posts or more in a Sweet FA match thread? And which of your posts in this thread is your favourite?
Golly! If I had to guess - and I do - I'd maybe say something like 25? But that's a tough one.

My FAVOURITE post is the one I'm responding to currently, mogs! 🤗

Golly! If I had to guess - and I do - I'd maybe say something like 25? But that's a tough one.

My FAVOURITE post is the one I'm responding to currently, mogs! 🤗
You are just too kind, my good friend.

Have a fabbo day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back