Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Baghdad Bombers v East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t notice a considerable drop in quality of your match threads, but I do operate under the premise that some posting here must be engaging in some degree of substance abuse to come up with some of the s**t that they do, so it’s not a high bar.

I trust you eventually found the Phoenix. ;)
Something like that

How early can we get the match posted ?

Thursday night straight after the Rd.19 match 😂
Well, it shouldn’t be too hard.

Reckon the seasons Sims were all run early and the results known for ages. All they gave to do is a “find and replace” search for names of players who have moved positions and then post the results.

About 2 minutes effort for the Work Experience kid. Get on with it, ffs.

Reckon the seasons Sims were all run early and the results known for ages. All they gave to do is a “find and replace” search for names of players who have moved positions and then post the results.

Aren’t you the copy paste master? Can’t you do it?

Cadsky may aswell post it today then

This type of shit is the reason you're not taken seriously enough to be considered for the SFA Admin.

I didn’t notice a considerable drop in quality of your match threads, but I do operate under the premise that some posting here must be engaging in some degree of substance abuse to come up with some of the s**t that they do, so it’s not a high bar.

I trust you eventually found the Phoenix. ;)
Because I have a semi casual approach to my posting, I find a good kick out of Dutch courage. In fact I never attend a business meeting unless I’m half cut.

Aren’t you the copy paste master? Can’t you do it?
Delegation is apparently the only skill you need to be Admin.

Then sit back and watch it all happen for 3 seasons and add the title to your HoF nomination.

This type of s**t is the reason you're not taken seriously enough to be considered for the SFA Admin.
My sense of humour is not the issue.

Then sit back and watch it all happen for 3 seasons and add the title to your HoF nomination.
Three seasons? That’s like a life sentence. **** no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long does NaturalDisaster have to sit back for ??

You keep telling yourself that.
No need to, posts like yours keep me informed on an almost daily basis.

I should be thanking you for reiterating that there are two types of people in this world: there are those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

Another game already....
I guess i need to get up and get organised.

1000_F_55947920_yAorI8FrdzNbjloPmjWUW6YuUFV9L5h9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back