Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Baghdad Bombers v East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Never!

Cat No GIF

I don’t put celery in my spaghetti sauce. Ever.

Girls Generation Ugh GIF
I’m glad to know that you’ve not been radicalised by por_please_ya

I see you guys are eliminated from the playoffs. After a recent championship, too. That stings.
I don’t see us making it from here; too much needs to happen. But…it’s been a wild ride. We should finish off our respective seasons in style. 😬

drunk vodka GIF

I see you guys are eliminated from the playoffs. After a recent championship, too. That stings.
I don’t see us making it from here; too much needs to happen. But…it’s been a wild ride. We should finish off our respective seasons in style. 😬

drunk vodka GIF

I have my spoon, I'm happy.

drunk vodka GIF
Where’s the party?
BTW! Can you shout as I have nowhere to put my wallet?

phonto.jpeg

Celery is a girl who you probably don't want to cross paths with. She has very sociopathic tendencies and can change personalities very quickly
The devil eats celery! Legit! Mungs on stalks of the shit 🤢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That jacket is so tight that you won’t be able to lift your arm to drink. I’m sure Pugsley will loan you his bowl to drink from. 🙂

I'm all about sharing but they don't want to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back