Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack: Hello Beans

Beans : Hello Jack

Jack and the Beans talk
Reminds me of the guy sitting in his seat on the plane, and the air hostess says to him, "Would you like some headphones?"

He replies, "Yes, but how did you know my name is Phones?"

Hello everyone, pardon my late arrival!

Don’t suppose there’s any room in here for a washed up old qooty player who’s (mostly) good for 10-15 unremarkable possessions in the midfield each week??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack: Hello Beans

Beans : Hello Jack

Jack and the Beans talk
He stole those beans. He got intruder window, but I won't harp on about it.

I saw a giant the other day actually, he was saying muf of eif eef. Turns out he was dyslexic.

Don’t suppose there’s any room in here for a washed up old qooty player who’s (mostly) good for 10-15 unremarkable possessions in the midfield each week??
Always room for you my friend. And you're far from washed up.

Always room for a Zevon

Reminds me of the guy sitting in his seat on the plane, and the air hostess says to him, "Would you like some headphones?"

He replies, "Yes, but how did you know my name is Phones?"

Probably your best one yet, Phil. Now better settle down, or if you keep this cracking pace up your boss will see you typing and wonder why you're working all of a sudden.

Absolute garbage, among the worst in the world, they even have a show about them, hardly incognito.
View attachment 1997211

If you wanted to assassinate someone at an "influencers" convention, one of those guys would be able to blend into the crowd perfectly.

Probably your best one yet, Phil. Now better settle down, or if you keep this cracking pace up your boss will see you typing and wonder why you're working all of a sudden.
Being in purchasing, we've reached the point of the financial year where virtually all the money has been spent. As such, my boss has told me that for the next few weeks, I'm not allowed to look out of the window in the morning, so I've got something to do in the afternoon.

Being in purchasing, we've reached the point of the financial year where virtually all the money has been spent. As such, my boss has told me that for the next few weeks, I'm not allowed to look out of the window in the morning, so I've got something to do in the afternoon.
EOFY when the budget has run out, the leave you take at work…

Now you're stealing public servants jokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back