Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Always room for you my friend. And you're far from washed up.
Always room for a Zevon
Christine Ebersole Thank You GIF by CBS

My gf laughed when I told her to take it all

I think she has a gag reflex

Laughter is probably not the reaction you're hoping for in this scenario.

If you wanted to assassinate someone at an "influencers" convention, one of those guys would be able to blend into the crowd perfectly.
Yes, but then if you wanted to assassinate someone at an influencers convention you'd be:
a) completely normal
b) going up to one of them and saying "You should hear what insert name here just said about you." and let the flow of time take its course.

Being in purchasing, we've reached the point of the financial year where virtually all the money has been spent. As such, my boss has told me that for the next few weeks, I'm not allowed to look out of the window in the morning, so I've got something to do in the afternoon.
That joke has always been "stare at the clock" nice adaptation for people who have windows at work.

I sank my teeth into a steak last week, and they stayed there.
I saw your birth certificate the other day, would have mailed it, but I can't seem to chisel it from the cave wall.

I saw your birth certificate the other day, would have mailed it, but I can't seem to chisel it from the cave wall.
You didn’t see mine there did you? I’m led to believe that Grand Uncle Horace chiselled them himself…

You didn’t see mine there did you? I’m led to believe that Grand Uncle Horace chiselled them himself…
I asked him what it was like holding betty White when she was a baby, she must have been so cute. He said "No, I held her grandmother."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You folk are addicted to stating the obvious.
Black is black.

White is white.

Horrie is old.

You’re right. Stating the obvious means that at least you’re not wrong.

Another day, another trade expo. EOFY is always fun.

Ooohhh is it a fun one or a boring one?

Also hello Furies! I am not even fashionably late but better late then never. Kinda like our late season charge from bottom to top

Ooohhh is it a fun one or a boring one?

Also hello Furies! I am not even fashionably late but better late then never. Kinda like our late season charge from bottom to top
Looks like a decent turn out so far, will know more around 4pm once the trades have knocked off if they show up or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back