Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

You have 2 letters correct. Welcome to DINSDLE, a new word game.
I really wasn't looking to be competitive, I was just enjoying posting silly words that start with c.

Ok. Last one before I post something ludicrous.

Cancer.

I really wasn't looking to be competitive, I was just enjoying posting silly words that start with c.

Ok. Last one before I post something ludicrous.

Cancer.
Rough to people born 21st June to 22nd July

Dins is attempting to say we're no fun but it's just that he wouldn't know fun if it kissed him
I would never do that, frogs are my favourite amphibians after the axolotl, only because that's a great scrabble word

I would never do that, frogs are my favourite amphibians after the axolotl, only because that's a great scrabble word
Axolotls are cool I had some as a child.
Currently have some frogs

Axolotls are cool I had some as a child.
Currently have some frogs
I have hundreds outside, which is a great sign for the local environs.

frogs in a pond are a great dessert, assuming you don't mind being laughed at by the wait staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which Friday do we play this stupid game anyway? We know the Sim is going to **** us sideways and make us win by xx points, give us false hope for next season.

Looks like someone else is angling for a kiss

doctor who wink GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back