Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons
1716294097793.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had 2 but they got sick with a fungus and died
I was probably grade 4 at the time
Also had two called Ice & Ash (you can guess the colours haha). Ash died within 2 years after they starting fighting and developed an infection from the battles. Ice lived on for at least a decade though and survived 2 infections of its legs where its flesh was completely stripped away leaving only its leg and foot bones but was able to regenerate its flesh both times. I miss the little scamps.

Also had two called Ice & Ash (you can guess the colours haha). Ash died within 2 years after they starting fighting and developed an infection from the battles. Ice lived on for at least a decade though and survived 2 infections of its legs where its flesh was completely stripped away leaving only its leg and foot bones but was able to regenerate its flesh both times. I miss the little scamps.
They're such interesting animals and so cute

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Warriors!

Yes, once again it's time for the Markets! I've got to buy salmon today for Mrs m but as it's nearly $50 a kilo I'll make sure what I get is excellent. I may quaff for a while in celebration.

Whatever you do today, do it with a sense of proprietary.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Warriors!

Yes, once again it's time for the Markets! I've got to buy salmon today for Mrs m but as it's nearly $50 a kilo I'll make sure what I get is excellent. I may quaff for a while in celebration.

Whatever you do today, do it with a sense of proprietary.
I'll be putting branches in the mulcher as Mrs Dins is doing the pruning of the Manchurian Pears down the drive. Only 20 trees to go.

I'll be putting branches in the mulcher as Mrs Dins is doing the pruning of the Manchurian Pears down the drive. Only 20 trees to go.
That's a LOT of mulch.

Also deserves some quaffing after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back