Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
200.gif

I'll very kindly take the ball off Spud and kick it to our forward line every chance I get.

This week is all about #goalsforrolls
You're building your peeps up for some right royal simhousery.

You're building your peeps up for some right royal simhousery.
We're a positive bunch dins, supportive of each other and ever hopeful.

Plus, I've got a good feeling about this week

Plus, I've got a good feeling about this week
We're the opposite, we are never disappointed with what the so called "randomiser" (pfffft) throws up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was rather ingenious actually
A wise man once said "if you think you are ingenious then you probably arent": Aristotle.

Same, I’m on 1 goal for the season and I intend to stay there!
I have 2 goals. Win and play finals.

But then again, I'm not a forward.

A wise man once said "if you think you are ingenious then you probably arent": Aristotle.
Probably isn't definitely so I'm going to go with Delons exceptionalism here and claim victory.

Huzzah

I have 2 goals. Win and play finals.

But then again, I'm not a forward.
I was a forward until I got simmed, then I was in the midfield, but got simmed, now I'm back pocket

Playing 500 games might be something, but it's not a 400 game milestone shared by three dead set legends. Mazel tov toxic Piggy Smalls & The Filth Wizard for joining forces Voltron style and giving us the Compendium of Milestones we didn't know we needed but we do. Oh how we do.

DID YOU KNOW?

cooney and Headless have played 473 games as teammates. Only 18 players have played more games than that in their careers (cats2rise just eclipses the cooney/Headless pairing at 480 games).

cooney has played 499 games overall, Headless 513. Both have exclusively played for the Demons.
Thats amazing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back