Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I am far from bored my friend. I hesitated with the Veronica story, was going to suggest a more esoteric name, like Salomadra , and point out that neutrinos have velocity for sure but rhythm is questionable.

But that would have been petty of me, I save that for the oppo 😀
I could have chosen a name more apt for the conflict. Grace? or Misty? But how to make Misty work as a professional

Purple7x08_24
Happy Birthday GIF
one of my favourite short stories, it has everything!
Yeah Happy Birthday Purple7x08_24!

1716543531281.gif

Because you’re only telling me about this now.

Anyhoo, grit your teeth Delons.
Dinsdale and I are itching to tag you in a 'welfare check' later tonight as payback, just quietly, should results be appropriate.

Because you’re only telling me about this now.

Anyhoo, grit your teeth Delons.
Did I not literally send you all of my Excel spreadsheets detailing this stuff?

I even told you about it checks Excel Round 18 of Season 35!

Hell yes, Mrs is cooking dinner for some reason, foopy is on later between 2 teams i dont care about but a lot of the Wazzas do, thenlate night sci fi after .
steve buscemi middle finger GIF
Lovely.

Doing salmon for the family tonight.

Mrs m and I went to see Furiosa last night. As a pair of Mad Max tragics we really liked it, but I don't think there's much left in the franchise. There's so many nods to what has been before.

Google docs. Piss off Excel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t confuse me.

Dinsdale and I are itching to tag you in a 'welfare check' later tonight as payback, just quietly, should results be appropriate.
No need, I am cool like a…. Something that’s cool.

Hey Guys!

I'm absolutely stumped. For the last 15 years I've been trying to find a movie that I just can't remember the name of and it continues to elude me to this day. From memory it's about a guy who's bored with his life and want's to go on some sort of adventure so he pays for some virtual reality thing so he can go to Mars as a secret agent and essentially save the entire planet. I think in the end I was unsure as to whether his adventure was real or not.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it had a well known actor in it but can't be certain.

Any help?
No bells rung here but I know there are FB groups that solve these movie puzzles for people.

No bells rung here but I know there are FB groups that solve these movie puzzles for people.
You're telling me that South Park never did a Total Recall parody or reference?

BTW Purple7x08_24 That's the movie, Total Recall.

You're telling me that South Park never did a Total Recall parody or reference?

BTW Purple7x08_24 That's the movie, Total Recall.
Look, thanks for helping with the South Park reference, and I really do appreciate the connection to the show, but what's the name of the movie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back