Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I just woke up.
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Behave yourself today Mobbs
I'm not too energetic today. Performing washup on a prev round and launch of a new round within the same evening depleted me. Additionally, sleep the last two nights has been difficult, leaving me pretty much exhausted in the first place. Got to go out today and get some shopping done. Have been able to avoid this since about Friday last week, so it will be a shock to re-enter the world, even if just to stroll to a shopping strip.

What's on your plate today, TheGoatBaron ? How's it all holding up out there on the weird side of the great divide?

I'm not too energetic today. Performing washup on a prev round and launch of a new round within the same evening depleted me. Additionally, sleep the last two nights has been difficult, leaving me pretty much exhausted in the first place. Got to go out today and get some shopping done. Have been able to avoid this since about Friday last week, so it will be a shock to re-enter the world, even if just to stroll to a shopping strip.

What's on your plate today, TheGoatBaron ? How's it all holding up out there on the weird side of the great divide?
I’m going to make creamy chicken and bacon casserole today in the slow cooker when Coles comes.

Was so cold this morning though, 1c. I needed more cats for the blanket

I’m going to make creamy chicken and bacon casserole today in the slow cooker when Coles comes.

Was so cold this morning though, 1c. I needed more cats for the blanket
The casserole sounds seriously awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t you even think about it!
I have to play…. somewhere… cut oranges even.
You're the most important player in our team. Everything we try to achieve relies upon your performance.
nmnp.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back