Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

But it’s empty… Tandy must have got to it first
Very possible, his shop is directly outside. It'd be a hop and a step to get there, not even a jump required.

Very possible, his shop is directly outside. It'd be a hop and a step to get there, not even a jump required.

I think we’ve cracked the code of how Tandy’s has lasted so long in Sweet!

I told ya he’a the strange one in the team
Yea Right GIF

But it’s empty… Tandy must have got to it first

I think we’ve cracked the code of how Tandy’s has lasted so long in Sweet!
I'm glad the truth is finally out. I couldn't keep living with the lies and deceit. I've been blatantly stealing snacks from all clubs. Aswell as breaking into homes, taking people's electronic devices, slapping Tandy stickers on them and selling them back to you at double the price. I can't be trusted.
Untitled23_20230817134700.png

I'm glad the truth is finally out. I couldn't keep living with the lies and deceit. I've been blatantly stealing snacks from all clubs. Aswell as breaking into homes, taking people's electronic devices, slapping Tandy stickers on them and selling them back to you at double the price. I can't be trusted.
View attachment 1997855

Now to the next mystery:

What is Bunnings putting in those sausage sizzles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I dunno if I told you guys how the Farrand Precinct of Nou Camp is now completely developed.

You didn't tell us guys how the Farrand Precinct of Nou Camp is now completely developed.

Now to the next mystery:

What is Bunnings putting in those sausage sizzles?
I'm not 100% sure what type of meat Bunnings use. I know that at various Tandy Electronics family days we use the finest quality yak meat directly sourced from farmland on the borders of Russia and Kazakhstan
So I dunno if I told you guys how the Farrand Precinct of Nou Camp is now completely developed.
Gather round folks as Mobbs takes us on a journey through time and space. We could all learn a thing or two from the old Roys

You didn't tell us guys how the Farrand Precinct of Nou Camp is now completely developed.
The Farrand Precinct of Nou Camp is now completely developed.

Well I should probably add a b&a gif. Farrand Precinct is the section at the front. Thewlis Precinct behind it is also greatly developed but not complete.
Farrad_Thewlis_2020_to_2024.gif

Gather round folks as Mobbs takes us on a journey through time and space. We could all learn a thing or two from the old Roys
Omg a stage by stage dissertation about how Farrand Precinct was converted? Oh shucks I never expected anyone to request this! I'll start producing something immediately.

View attachment 1997921
Las Vegas Bears
S37 Official Team Sheet Round 20
Vs Roys FFC

B: RookiePick / JoshWoodenSpoon / Tommycash
HB: Senor M / Chipmunk / tony
C: Matera92 / Art Vandelay_ / RonnieRaven
HF: Shadow Man / JoseMourinho / Electronic_Renaissance
F: Dingster / Cap / MWPP
FOLL: Test Tickle / Millky95 / Tandy
INT: kane249 / I Dont Care

CHANGES:
MWPP FP > FP
Dingster FP > FP

Las Vegas Bears All In for Victory!
Just confirmed by league HQ. Game will be at 12pm.
Need to leave enough time for the Roys boys to still get to their 4:30pm early bird elderly dinner reservation before their 6pm bedtime.

View attachment 1997921
Las Vegas Bears
S37 Official Team Sheet Round 20
Vs Roys FFC

B: RookiePick / JoshWoodenSpoon / Tommycash
HB: Senor M / Chipmunk / tony
C: Matera92 / Art Vandelay_ / RonnieRaven
HF: Shadow Man / JoseMourinho / Electronic_Renaissance
F: Dingster / Cap / MWPP
FOLL: Test Tickle / Millky95 / Tandy
INT: kane249 / I Dont Care

CHANGES: