Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

But are you really though? I’m not even prepared with what comes out of my mind. Ed_Gein, Mobbs, Pugsley and tigs2010 can vouch for this.
Late night shenanagins and my brain tells me to post in the Richmond "No Oppo Supporters" thread. See? Even I'm scared of my own brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good blends are aligning.

Chipmunk I've installed mini trampolines into your boots. Anything could happen.
There's no such thing as too much rebound
I miss my early qooty days when Moon Boots were not only allowed, but encouraged

These days I make do with a certain pre-game drink which leaves me just as jumpy...

1716685127727.png

There's no such thing as too much rebound
I miss my early qooty days when Moon Boots were not only allowed, but encouraged

These days I make do with a certain pre-game drink which leaves me just as jumpy...

View attachment 2000928
Tell me more about this moon ceremony.

Tell me more about this moon ceremony.
I asked ChatQPT because my brain isn't working at the moment and it came up with this. Aside from the obvious dance references, my other favourite part was the reference to JoshWoodenSpoon trees.
Unfortunately for Art Vandelay_ , Matera92 still gets the credit/status that comes from being our Elder

In a mystical Las Vegas under the desert moonlight, the bears of the region gather for a grand moon ceremony at a secluded oasis, surrounded by ancient Joshua trees. Clad in vibrant, shimmering robes, they perform synchronized dances and rhythmic drumming, invoking the spirit of the moon to bless their land with abundance and harmony. As the ceremony reaches its peak, the eldest bear, adorned with a crown of silver and turquoise, leads a communal howl that echoes through the night, sealing their bond with the celestial body above

I asked ChatQPT because my brain isn't working at the moment and it came up with this. Aside from the obvious dance references, my other favourite part was the reference to JoshWoodenSpoon trees.
Unfortunately for Art Vandelay_ , Matera92 still gets the credit/status that comes from being our Elder

In a mystical Las Vegas under the desert moonlight, the bears of the region gather for a grand moon ceremony at a secluded oasis, surrounded by ancient Joshua trees. Clad in vibrant, shimmering robes, they perform synchronized dances and rhythmic drumming, invoking the spirit of the moon to bless their land with abundance and harmony. As the ceremony reaches its peak, the eldest bear, adorned with a crown of silver and turquoise, leads a communal howl that echoes through the night, sealing their bond with the celestial body above
RonnieRaven who knew? We always went to Sizzlers after games.

Brace yourselves Bears, after last night's results tigs2010 may just be about ready to commit a murder.

dwight schrute GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back