Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Great last 10 minutes, but it was a war of attrition before that.
I'm conditioned to it.
stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

My daughter has those friggin things. There are hundreds of them and they grew from a packet???? I’m sorry! What living thing comes from a god damn packet???

Yep! It looks like something you see through a microscope and really… you don’t want to be seeing those things anywhere near you 🫣🥱

And you have to feed them? I’m sorry!

My concern is what happens when I wash them down the sink… is something going to grow in the bloody sewer pipes!

See! Pamcake1 you always know how to open up a can of unwanted worms 😂😂😂

1716562703759.png

You must be right. Mouth guards they are.

I was wondering why they were putting them in their mouths or in their socks when taking a shot for goal.

Whatever you do, don't mix the two.

That's a mistake you'll only commit once...

This was Northland Thomastown but you mean Northland in Murray road, Preston.
View attachment 1998756

I love the Drive In, we're so lucky we still have Northland here in Melbs.
It's been my aim to see 'Furiousa' at the Coburg Drive-in. I've been waiting and waiting to hatch that plan and now I see it has finally arrived there. Yay I am booking for next week!
Coburg only survives because they have the trash'n'treasure market there on Sundays and the zoning is still industrial.

I'm with you there (in spirit), Pamcake. Some years back, we still had the Starlite, but it eventually succumbed. I loved lighting off a few citronella candles, and opening a beer or two watching a movie in the outdoors.

The sad tale is documented best in Open Durham. I'll make one correction: the Starlite was operating as a XXX theater in the mid 80s.

Always pays to advertise, If anyone wants to hire my pool here is the link

Great pool!

Terrible site! Something goofy with the cookies, kept getting a blank browser screen "Something went wrong" in Firefox, even after setting the VPN to Sydney.

But I manage to get it working in DuckDuckGo browser (an Edge fork, basically):

1716564283317.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now my night is really ******* ruined!

I am drinking NO alcohol - 0%

Mrs. Brak did the Dry January thing, decided she liked it, and hasn't had a drop since.

She now spends more per bottle on this 0% wine than she did when she drank for real.

The Wonders recovery room is open for all those with hangovers from the Sea Monkey Party.
Relive the highlights of MBR's gastronomic adventures, the Princesses non-adventures in sobriety, Befew's adventures in plastics and what can be done with a snorkle full of stout.
We will be showing the Yacht Rock series for those that just want to chill:

Morninggggg!

Busy day today - ladies lunch at 12 so it’s either gonna go 2 ways! Up or down lol

BF is still giving me arseholes! I can’t gif and it quotes everything so it can **** right off!

Anyway, have a fab day all! 🫶🏻

Last edited:
I’m going to delete the app entirely and see what happens
Make sure you are not touching your phone or tablet when you delete the app, as there's a new virus/bug going around that also deletes anyone touching the device when apps are deleted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back