Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

"Sometimes you kick
Sometimes you get kicked"

Which one will it be Old Boys?

move-go-away.gif
Where the little duck is team of Wonderful Quackers and Big black cat is a relaxed, in the finals already, mighty OOB team.

Being so quiet in here for the last Bfew hours, there must be a hell of a pre-match party somewhere.
Did I offend everyone enough not to be invited?

Say Something Oops GIF by FOX TV

Being so quiet in here for the last Bfew hours, there must be a hell of a pre-match party somewhere.

just jumping for 'joy' after Geelong lose four on the trot....

Nope! I’m just too pissed to throw a sentence together.

Like that just took me 5 minutes 👆🏻

Yes, we are all going down to the Wonders home ground, that is true.
Predicting the weather will be cloudy.
Then DenieD is going to kick a minimum of 8 goals, I'm told.
Grand Uncle Horrace will kick a few too as will Mr Dogs.
Don't like eclairs but thanks anyway and plenty more for that well known sweet toothed Princess.
Have a good nights sleep.
See you tomorrow.

What time is the game today?

And I think BF is trying to drive me away bc it’s still ****ED with a H!

just jumping for 'joy' after Geelong lose four on the trot....
Not angry reacting to you AUR, just at the Cats.

Playing catchup all season is not a viable strategy.

The Blues got the win against the Suns.

We were almost fifty points up i think at one stage in that fourth quarter.

I thought we might be on for a massive win at that point, which would've been useful for the scoring percentage.

That didn't quite happen but we beat a Suns team which had a great win over the Cats last week with a fair bit to spare in the end.

The Pies are still ahead of us on scoring percentage unfortunately! The Tigers came close to beating the Bombers as well.

Oh well the Bombers will be sent crash landing back to earth with a bang when they play us!

It's all set up for a win for the mighty OBBs later on hopefully! Up the OOBs and up the Blues!

Last edited:
The English FA Cup Final was on today and Manchester United got the win against Manchester City.

City already won the league title this year, and have been cleaning up on the trophies front over the past decade.

So i was happy enough that United beat them. It's nice to see the trophies go around imo. Unfortunately just like Carlton Everton the blue club in Liverpool have not won anything since 1995.

Things might improve when they move to that lovely new stadium on the banks of the river Mersey, and hopefully the ownership situation gets resolved as well.

My passion for Everton and the English Premier League in general has waned a bit over the past few years. I much preferred the English soccer back in the days before the big money came into it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not angry reacting to you AUR, just at the Cats.

Playing catchup all season is not a viable strategy.
True but Geelong have been by far the most professional and competitive club of the last twenty or so years.

The Hawks and the Tigers are now struggling down the bottom end of the ladder after their run of great success, but the Cats always manage to stay up near the top of the ladder every year.

That what's great list management will do for you. You'll have a major say yet with regards to who wins the flag this year.

I just think it's amusing that North has won just 1 of their last 32 games, and that solitary victory cost them Harley Reid :).
I really hope the Roos can sort themselves out soon. The AFL might be looking at merging them with the new Tassie team soon enough!

Although i like to wind up Roos fans by joking about how the Roos Arden Street headquarters would make for a lovely location for a Coles and Woolies.:laughv1:

I'm just joking Roos fans! I'll always be thankful to North Melbourne for beating Collingwood in that 1977 grand final.

What time is the game today?

And I think BF is trying to drive me away bc it’s still ****ed with a H!
Yep BF is glitching all over the place. I've just liked things and the next second they're unliked...weird.

I'm on the mobile phone version of Big Footy and all is good on my end so far!
Hoping it stays good and the Princess sorts out her end. I'm on the PC and it's fine now.
Great win yesterday! Prepare to be disappointed today.

Hoping it stays good and the Princess sorts out her end. I'm on the PC and it's fine now.
Great win yesterday! Prepare to be disappointed today.
Prepare to be disappointed? You must be joking! We don't contemplate defeat here at the OBBs until it actually happens!:laughv1:

This is not the Royals, Hawks or Dragons who are already a beaten docket before the ball is even bounced!:grinv1::laughv1:

Always BFew. Always. But we love you.
No karaoke, no horsie. The cool people probs went off somewhere. I'll hang out with you. 💖 I had a great rendition of 'Annie get your gun' lined up to sing. Hours of training to twirl that thing with my teeth. And nada.
Ah well. At least the stable crew were entertained. Except shetland, who rolled his eyes.
We'll whip your arses today.🙂🙏

Last edited:
Has BF done an upgrade or something bc there are things I’ve never noticed before… now it’s highly likely that this dumb **** over looked these things but omg! I’m a little bit excited!

I didn’t know I could do this…..

Say what now???

Or this… omg! I have touched the rainbow!!! 🌈

But wait! I can do more 😂😂😂

Wait! Fonts too! No ****ing way!
Bc I have all the time in the world to **** around with this shit.

But the choices!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

And I can gif….

You Go Yes GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

But wait!

I can hide shit too

DP is one happy hungover chicky!

But I’m back baby!!

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Let’s get serious and smash some Wonders!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back