Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

There is therapy?

What a world we live in

Question Date GIF
That was far more of serial_thrilla 's arse than I was expecting to see tonight

Fun fact, I see that exact gif every time serial_thrilla overtakes me on the way home after training.
I took the video towards the end of a very significant match we once participated in that I have conveniently mostly forgotten about except that.

The following is an list of series which were shown on Cheez TV in the past.

Biker Mice from Mars absolute throwback

The new X-Men 97 series on Disney is taking me back to childhood, the opening theme still absolutely bangs.

Living rent free in my head.

The new X-Men 97 series on Disney is taking me back to childhood, the opening theme still absolutely bangs.

Living rent free in my head.
The skip intro button has never been used less.

Top 10 Czech Footballers

Vaclav Cerny

Vaclav Cerny is a tireless running winger, capable of playing on either flank, still just 26 years of age, he can run all day and has pace to burn. He rose through the ranks of Ajax's youth system, a club widely known for their strong reliance on youth, before slowly rising through the ranks throughout the Eredivisie, before making a name for himself at FC Twente. In 2023 he earnt a transfer to VFL Wolfsburg, one of the stronger clubs of German football. A big step up from the Fortuna Liga or the Eredivisie. This season for Wolfsburg he has made 18 Bundesliga appearances while contributing with 3 goals. International wise he made his first cap for the mighty Czech Republic in 2020 while making 11 senior appearances and contributing with 5 goals.

245295.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 10 Czech Footballers:

5. Ondrej Lingr

Another strong offensive minded midfielder who is also capable of playing out wide, he is a very tireless runner and is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. He currently plies his trade in his homeland of the Czech Republic with Slavia Prague, however this season has earnt himself a loan contract with Feyenoord in the Eredivisie. This season for Feyenoord he has made 13 Eredivisie appearances, contributing with 2 goals while also supplying 1 assist. The contract with Feyenoord also has an option in it so I think his future lies away from his home club of Slavia. International football wise he made his senior debut for the Czech Republic in 2022 and has since gone on to make 9 appearances with many more to come in the future I am sure at only 25 years of age.

OIP.L7MefIMeb5Tb36KCUFO3_gAAAA

Top 10 Czech footballers:

4. Antonin Barak

At 29 years of age, Antonin Barak is an experienced offensive all rounder. Capable of playing in offensive midfield, in a deeper midfield role and even as a false 9 type player, he is a proven goalscorer and has the ability to see the play happen before it starts. He started his playing career in his homeland of the Czech Republic with FK Pribram before moving to Slavia Prague. He then earned himself a transfer to the Serie A in 2017 where he has remained since. He started his Serie A career with Udinese before being loaned out to numerous Serie A clubs but has now settled with Fiorentina. This season for Fiorentina in the league he has made 13 appearances and scored a single goal. For the Czech Republic he made his senior international debut in 2016 and has made 38 caps since, scoring 9 goals in the process. His most recent goal for the Czech's came in their most recent outing against Norway scoring the 2nd goal in a 0-2 win.

Fifa wise he is another favourite of mine having first bought him as a sub/depth player a number of years ago, but has very quickly became a coaches favourite for both the Czech Republic and Borussia Dortmund.

272261-1485942564.jpg

The following is an list of series which were shown on Cheez TV in the past.

I'm currently going over YouTube to see which of these had video game adaptations, and surprisingly, Avenger Penguins doesn't seem to have one šŸ˜ž

Street Sharks, the pinnacle of kids cartoons (beneath only Pokemon and TMNT, really) has one, which seems to be upcoming. I mean, it looks terrible, but you get to be a STREET *ING SHARK!!!! Basically every millennial will be rushing out to get this, while their Gen Alpha kids roll their eyes at the whole concept.

We've got this in the bag. This week I'll be coaching blindfolded.

As opposed to coaching blind drunk, which I have been doing every other round the past couple of years.

Hope it's not in a plastic bag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back