Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

That's discriminatory.

Stop trying to label snow dolphins as different from jungle dolphins, or mountain dolphins.

In the end, we're all just dolphins.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Xbox
this message approved by Ichigo Kurosaki

Alright, Ophidians. I've had it up to PUSSY'S BOW with your conduct this week. :madv1: The constant loving tags have been, frankly, draining - though not unexpected.

Please tag your 20 best posters. I will now engage with them pleasantly.

🤗
G'day mate.

The SIM does wonders if you pray to it!

This week I’ll throw in a prayer for you lot that you lose by 10 🤞🏻
Figured you'd be sacrificing a goat for a win

never picked you as a thoughts and prayers type

Alright, Ophidians. I've had it up to PUSSY'S BOW with your conduct this week.

🤗
What a giggle.

I now set the challenge to every poster here to somehow insert the term Pussy's Bow into a conversation with family and friends over Easter.

1, 2, 3... GO

Alright, Ophidians. I've had it up to PUSSY'S BOW with your conduct this week. :madv1: The constant loving tags have been, frankly, draining - though not unexpected.

Please tag your 20 best posters. I will now engage with them pleasantly.

🤗

20th: thewizardmelon

B: JuddgementDay / BRAB / tigerland_1720
HB: Robertio / Fleabane / Harvey Manfrenjensenden
C: Elton Johns Wig / Dingster / Mrs Turbo
HF: myblueroan / Demureprincess / Irish BlueBagger
F: King Tenz / Tigerturbulance / thewizardmelon
FOLL: U2tigers / kenneyswarrior / Braklet
INT: fumbler / Wacky Tiger​
:cautiousv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a giggle.

I now set the challenge to every poster here to somehow insert the term Pussy's Bow into a conversation with family and friends over Easter.

1, 2, 3... GO
This is my actual PUSSY’S BOW that he wears during Eagles games 🤗 :hearteyecat:

IMG_2024-3-28-155739.jpeg

P.S NO DARK MODE HERE

With all the players that have been complaining about extreme cold weather training the selectors are bringing the hammer down and moving players around, Dingster has been included due to his efforts this week and Mrs Turbo insistence. Unfortunately their may be some legal ramifications about this, but our Spotswood Lawyers insist that the Old Boys can do what they want. We have until 11:59PM to lodge the new team sheet and are awaiting on completion of todays extreme cold weather training before we pull the trigger.

With all the players that have been complaining about extreme cold weather training the selectors are bringing the hammer down and moving players around, Dingster has been included due to his efforts this week and Mrs Turbo insistence. Unfortunately their may be some legal ramifications about this, but our Spotswood Lawyers insist that the Old Boys can do what they want. We have until 11:59PM to lodge the new team sheet and are awaiting on completion of todays extreme cold weather training before we pull the trigger.
Could you please name me in the team, Turbo?

Hopefully the world wide web goes down and you’re screwed.
Gralin where are those cable cutters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back