Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a lovely day, I'm sitting around, reading with the cat for company, done two loads of towels (how do twenty somethings go through towels like they're going out of style?) and might make up a large batch of chicken nuggets this afternoon.

Whatever you do today folks, do it in a relaxed fashion.
I might become relaxed when Carlton get 10 goals up.

Van_Dyke, was it you who was saying the other day how much you love threads where AI-generated images of camels are spammed relentlessly with no context and for no apparent reason?

It's a lovely day, I'm sitting around, reading with the cat for company, done two loads of towels (how do twenty somethings go through towels like they're going out of style?) and might make up a large batch of chicken nuggets this afternoon.

Whatever you do today folks, do it in a relaxed fashion.

Good weather here, trawled up to an animal sanctuary with the kids. Football and a relaxing afternoon on the cards though

Greeting Good Day GIF by MOODMAN

I’m going to go back to bed 🤙🏻

Hope Harvey Manfrenjensenden has a better good friday than he usually does.
I’ve got so much planned today but can’t do jack s**t till I get rid of this migraine. I feel like I’ve been smashed with a sledge hammer and my brains are seeping out the back of my skull somewhere.
Baby Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got so much planned today but can’t do jack s**t till I get rid of this migraine. I feel like I’ve been smashed with a sledge hammer and my brains are seeping out the back of my skull somewhere.
Baby Reaction GIF
Nothing worse, hope you feel better quickly.

You sound like my Dad
My dad made me go to church this morning. I said I had a migraine and he said Jesus got up for you. 🤦‍♀️

Well *! I sat there this morning and near vomited on the hymn sheets ffs.

But at least I’ve repented for all the sins I’m gonna commit this weekend
😂😂😂

My dad made me go to church this morning. I said I had a migraine and he said Jesus got up for you. 🤦‍♀️

Well *! I sat there this morning and near vomited on the hymn sheets ffs.

But at least I’ve repented for all the sins I’m gonna commit this weekend
😂😂😂
I'm going to the pub today to watch the game and I'm going to eat steak in front of everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back