Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Plant based 🥕

No Way Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Don’t forget it’s just fish today!

Yucky!!! 🤢
But my party pies are ready and about to be devoured.

Could have reminded me earlier.

I'm going to the pub today to watch the game and I'm going to eat steak in front of everyone
I’ve done my good deed for the day. My dad has alzheimers, probs won’t remember we even went to church but I will remember and that’s why I went. Memories that he’ll never have again 😉

I’m out on the lash tonight. Heading to the Broncs 🤙🏻

I’ve done my good deed for the day. My dad has alzheimers, probs won’t remember we even went to church but I will remember and that’s why I went. Memories that he’ll never have again 😉

I’m out on the lash tonight. Heading to the Broncs 🤙🏻
He might not remember but it will still have a positive effect. That's something I learned from the staff when my mother-in-law had alzheimers. Just like anyone, feeling happy or content for even a short time has a good effect and makes the person generally happier even if they might not remember the cause!

Last edited:
50 pages worth, I don't know whether this has been touched upon but George Wardlaw's choice of goal celebration music has got people talking, saw a post from moginie about it on the Hawks board. He had a great choice which I've just listened to but I'll leave it up to them.

This was Wardlaw's. Brought me back to my ballet days. Would sound wonderful over the speakers:

So what would everyone's qooty goal celebration music choice be?

Last edited:
50 pages worth, I don't know whether this has been touched upon but George Wardlaw's choice of goal celebration music has got people talking, saw a post from moginie about it on the Hawks board. She had a great choice which I've just listened to but I'll leave it up to her.

This was Wardlaw's. Brought me back to my ballet days. Would sound wonderful over the speakers:

Hey Tarkyn_24! Here's someone else who is confused about my gender!

I don't mean to offend you Fleabane, but I'm definitely male. Mrs m and my offspring would agree.

I'm just a chatty person who enjoys quaffing!

You aren’t going to heaven. Mark my word 😂😂😂
I don't believe that we're going anywhere when we die.

Of course an existence outside of this one would be an amazing thing, but i just have a feeling that it's all one big fairy tale.

Am i right or am i wrong? Well we'll know for sure when we die i suppose! :laughv1:

I don't mean to offend you Fleabane, but I'm definitely male. Mrs m and my offspring would agree.

LOL. I must have misunderstood something someone said - I blame Mrs T! I'll amend...

Now I've misunderstood something else. What does quaffing have to do with gender?

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

50 pages worth, I don't know whether this has been touched upon but George Wardlaw's choice of goal celebration music has got people talking, saw a post from moginie about it on the Hawks board. He had a great choice which I've just listened to but I'll leave it up to them.

Do I really need to tell you mine Fleabane ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He might not remember but it will still have a positive effect. That's something I learned from the staff when my mother-in-law had alzheimers. Just like anyone, feeling happy or content for a short time has a good effect and makes the person generally happier even if they might not remember the cause!
Exactly mate. My dad says jump. I say how high bc one day he won’t remember me at all. Sad reality.

😂😂😂😂

I’m glad you admit to quaffing

Go you

You’re such a pretty man though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back