Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing to the Steelers..........that basically ends our season. Don't care about the last game of the season - even if we win and results go our way, we are losing badly in the playoffs.

Would have thought tackling would be the most important (and basic) skill of any defensive player. The mind boggles.....

Season over - no playoffs but we didn't deserve it. Would have been cannon fodder next week. At least I can watch the playoffs without any stress.

Big offseason coming - changes are needed. Hurtt needs to go. I am 50/50 on Pete going but something has to change.

Wasted the talents of JSN and Spoon. Myers cost us. Geno shouldn't have been extended. And our defence forgot how to tackle.

I'm glad we didn't make it. This team have been dogshit and don't deserve it.

Thankfully the season is over and now we can clean house. I'd be asking Pete to do an LSU and just get rid of all the defensive coaches.

I'm glad we didn't make it. This team have been dogshit and don't deserve it.

Thankfully the season is over and now we can clean house. I'd be asking Pete to do an LSU and just get rid of all the defensive coaches.
We can’t stop the run. O’Conner was massive today.

What in the actual * is happening? I don't think anyone saw this coming. The organisation better not * up Pete's replacement here.

Thanks for the Superbowl, Pete.
He is staying on as an advisor so I don’t think there is any bad blood. Good timing for a new coach imo. We have some good young talent on the roster.

Stoked. Initially I wanted an offensive guy but crucially his defence has thwarted both Shanahan and McVay which is something Pete couldn't do. He also seemed like the best choice available and the fact that we were willing to wait and not make a quick hire like other organisations says a lot about how we rated him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back