Media Serial Stats: S30 Top 20 Sweet FA Gatecrashers | End of Season Rankings: #1 Revealed!

Remove this Banner Ad

In my defence I thought his inclusion was relevant because he had just spoken on Turbo's Torch about the appropriate punishment for leaking PM's following the WW19 departure. But I've learnt my lesson & I won't do it again (but I do suspect I'll feature again in the comments of this list as a 'tagger').

I brought some class and intelligence to your *en s**t truck match thread. I’d rather you just thank me, and be on your way.

View attachment 973196

TheCoach16 (BOM)

Gatecrashing Score: 81.6
Threads Crashed: 6
Unwelcome Posts: 51
Favourite Team to Gatecrash: Las Vegas Bears (37 posts)

19th place brings us everybody's favourite Bomber TheCoach16. This friendly fellow is another Gatecrasher who just loves the Las Vegas Bears, with two big outings in their match threads this season. The Round 4 match between the Gold City Royals and Las Vegas Bears was blessed with 15 intrusions from TheCoach16. To his credit he didn't enter uninvited, as the lovable Metalcrusher tagged him in; but despite some subtle encouragement for him to leave shortly after, he spent the entire day throwing shade at the likes of The Filth Wizard, Noobz0r, Blacky and nahnah. Your first guess at how that went down is probably correct.

Coach's appetite for Gatecrashing was not sated however, as he returned to the follow week's match thread between the Las Vegas Bears and Fighting Furies to chip in with another 22 posts. Once again he was invited (Mister M at fault this time), and he settled in for a prolonged discussion about doxxing with NaturalDisaster. Two Gatecrashers interrupting a match thread. Oof. This carried on for a bit until Crushy of all people tried to extract Coach from the thread (unsuccessfully).

Generally TheCoach16 will only enter your match thread if tagged in, so keep that in mind for the future. Once in there, he becomes part of the furniture.

View attachment 973199
FIVE SEPERATE TAGS to the furies/bears match thread.
I’m not a monster. I felt obligated to touch base.

I brought some class and intelligence to your fu**en sh*t truck match thread. I’d rather you just thank me, and be on your way.

That sh*t truck of a thread included 400 posts from your future captain--- how dare you critique Metalcrusher's posting abilities like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#18 - manangatang
1601360636784.png

manangatang (DEM)

Threads Crashed: 14
Invasive Posts: 34
Favourite Team to Gatecrash: Las Vegas Bears (13 posts)

Dear old manangatang appears to be a victim of his own competition: his "Post of the Week" project for Season 30 requires that he be tagged into threads as an avenue to nominate good posts. Clearly some of these posts have been of such high quality that he's not been able to refrain from responding. Once again, the Las Vegas Bears seem to have attracted the bulk of his Gatecrashing, with 13 posts from four threads across the season.

Curiously enough, his first Gatecrash of the season occurred all the way back in the Round 1 WON/DRA thread and had nothing to do with POTW. He was tagged in there by NaturalDisaster...himself a Gatecrasher in that thread, and they spoke of SFA badges. Another example of two "guests" conversing in a match thread where they don't belong. You hate to see it.

The Round 2 DRA/CIW match thread was the first of the season for manangatang to assert his Gatecrashing abilities though, with a solid five posts across the week. He first popped in following a POTW tag from SFA rodent Chipmunk (not staying in his Hawks thread as usual), and then later reappeared to respond to Mobbs (FYI himself neither a Dragon nor a Warrior) about POTW nominations from another thread.

Round 3 WON/CIW was the first case of manangatang Gatecrashing a match thread without being tagged first, with mang feeling the need to insert himself into a Tones & I conversation. He then besmirched a POTW nomination or two before disappearing into the shadows.

A series of POTW tags, Fact Check requests and e-AFL arguments with Ant Bear make up the remainder of mang's Gatecrashings throughout the season, so I think we can safely say that manangatang is not a malicious Gatecrasher, but merely one that puts himself in situations where he can't resist the temptation to respond to juicy tags. Is this behavior befitting an admin candidate? The people will soon decide.

1601361050292.png

Last edited:
TheCoach16 is just opening the batting. This thread will be dominated by Bombers.
Fun fact: Bomber superstar Pugsley has only Gatecrashed one match thread this season; a single post in the Round 7 DRA/LVB match thread, when he responded to a tag from AceAndy.

View attachment 973276

manangatang (DEM)

Threads Crashed: 14
Unwelcome Posts: 34
Favourite Team to Gatecrash: Las Vegas Bears (13 posts)

Dear old manangatang appears to be a victim of his own competition: his "Post of the Week" project for Season 30 requires that he be tagged into threads as an avenue to nominate good posts. Clearly some of these posts have been of such high quality that he's not been able to refrain from responding. Once again, the Las Vegas Bears seem to have attracted the bulk of his Gatecrashing, with 13 posts from four threads across the season.

Curiously enough, his first Gatecrash of the season occurred all the way back in the Round 1 WON/DRA thread and had nothing to do with POTW. He was tagged in there by NaturalDisaster...himself a Gatecrasher in that thread, and they spoke of SFA badges. Another example of two "guests" conversing in a match thread where they don't belong. You hate to see it.

The Round 2 DRA/CIW match thread was the first of the season for manangatang to assert his Gatecrashing abilities though, with a solid five posts across the week. He first popped in following a POTW tag from SFA rodent Chipmunk (not staying in his Hawks thread as usual), and then later reappeared to respond to Mobbs (FYI himself neither a Dragon nor a Warrior) about POTW nominations from another thread.

Round 3 WON/CIW was the first case of manangatang Gatecrashing a match thread without being tagged first, with mang feeling the need to insert himself into a Tones & I conversation. He then besmirched a POTW nomination or two before disappearing into the shadows.

A series of POTW tags, Fact Check requests and e-AFL arguments with Ant Bear make up the remainder of mang's Gatecrashings throughout the season, so I think we can safely say that manangatang is not a malicious Gatecrasher, but merely one that puts himself in situations where he can't resist the temptation to respond to juicy tags. Is this behavior befitting an admin candidate? The people will soon decide.

View attachment 973280
Fact check manangatang - are you a gatecrasher ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back