Stats & History SFA Season 25 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A pound? What's that in decimal currency?

I was talking today about how in my youth I’d buy $2 worth of chips in chicken salt and it would come wrapped in just paper and I’d tear the top of the package off and those chips would burn my fingers but also they burned my throat and then I’d try to swallow the hot chips whole so I could feel them burning my throat but also I might choke on them but I had to hide that noise because I didn’t want anybody to know I’d stolen $2 from my mum.

I was talking today about how in my youth I’d buy $2 worth of chips in chicken salt and it would come wrapped in just paper and I’d tear the top of the package off and those chips would burn my fingers but also they burned my throat and then I’d try to swallow the hot chips whole so I could feel them burning my throat but also I might choke on them but I had to hide that noise because I didn’t want anybody to know I’d stolen $2 from my mum.

You did it wrong. You forgot the vinegar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need some acid to balance out the massive amount of oil you get. Vinegar or lemon juice (my preference) do this well
No you don't, vinegar on chips is something my dad does. Are you my dad?

I've told you once, and I'll tell you again, you're mums getting nothing from me without a positive DNA test

She tried testing with samples from your bedsheets, but she couldn't work out which of the 27 samples were yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back