Stats & History SFA Season 26 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

that's a pretty impressing bad record breaking 2 weeks

what happened to the sim during the off season. who had keys to the code room
*whistles, takes a swig of kombucha and runs*

I'm too new to know the answer to that. Stand up and calculate oh mighty stats nerd.
tbh it's a kind of a circular question : "What are the chances there's a probablity nerd among the SFA?" You can only find the answer if it's greater than zero. ;)

You'll just have to stay in the SFA until your 80th birthday to make up for lost time.
well my hair is already turning white.

how about we negotiate, in about 5-10 years I will look like an 80 year old, a more sexy version of Einstein, without the intelligence

seems like a fair settlement.

well my hair is already turning white.

how about we negotiate, in about 5-10 years I will look like an 80 year old, a more sexy version of Einstein, without the intelligence

seems like a fair settlement.
I guess the question I have is, what is causing your hair to turn white - certain team mates? Posting in every conceivable thread since Christmas? Or perhaps something more sinister?

I guess the question I have is, what is causing your hair to turn white - certain team mates? Posting in every conceivable thread since Christmas? Or perhaps something more sinister?
women and drugs I believe is the answer you are looking for

I don't have the formula handy but I believe there was a 92% chance of my hair turning white after the life I have lead

How often does a CHB pick up nearly 30 touches? Asking for a friend.

You'll be in my snazzy Team of the Week graphic for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a better half back line than that of the Hawks in the league right now?

Short answer is no, but I'd like to see someone try and convince me otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back