Stats & History SFA Season 32 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What if every one of those possessions went straight to the opposition? :)

Hmm. I mean I know they didn’t ALL result in turnovers, but yeah a fair few did to be fair 😬🤫🤫🤫

Points for trying at least?

I feel bad for asking...are we meant to be in the First Semi Final, as First Elimination Final winners?
As per OP:
Finals Week Two - 28 November 2021

First Semi Final: Loser First Qualifying Final vs Winner First Elimination Final
Second Semi Final: Loser Second Qualifying Final vs Winner Second Elimination Final

NaturalDisaster Ljp86 please confirm.

As per OP:

First Semi Final: Loser First Qualifying Final vs Winner First Elimination Final
Second Semi Final: Loser Second Qualifying Final vs Winner Second Elimination Final

Correct

As per OP:

That was a great question Mr Thrilla

There was a lot of confusion about this week’s matchups

Uh I think you’ll find second highest possession getter is usually in the top 6. Yet again, idiot 😎😎😎

You spent the first 62 minutes of the game opposed to ClarkeM and were well beaten as evidenced by the sim below.

[*]In a solid performance, ClarkeM exposed thewizardmelon's frailties. - 60m from 2 to 62.

In that time, you had eight kicks, three of which were effective for a kicking efficiency of 37.5%. You also conceded two free kicks in this period and gave off a hospital handball to a teammate in the first term. During the third term you were benched after spending close to 40 minutes (early in the second term to midway through the third term) with just two effective disposals in that timeframe.

After coming back onto the ground, you were a lot better but the majority of your disposals were effective handballs and you finished the game with a kicking efficiency of 50%. To add to that, when the game was on the line, you didn't touch the ball in the last eight minutes of the match.

Can you sort of see why you didn't make the list of best players?

I feel bad for asking...are we meant to be in the First Semi Final, as First Elimination Final winners?

As per OP:

Apologies all, I did the switcheroo a week early. I have amended the post now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You spent the first 62 minutes of the game on ClarkeM and were well beaten as evidenced by the sim below.

In that time, you had eight kicks, three of which were effective for a kicking efficiency of 37.5%. You also conceded two free kicks in this period and gave off a hospital handball to a teammate in the first term. During the third term you were benched after spending close to 40 minutes (early in the second term to midway through the third term) with just two effective disposals in that timeframe.

After coming back onto the ground, you were a lot better but the majority of your disposals were effective handballs and you finished the game with a kicking efficiency of 50%. To add to that, when the game was on the line, you didn't touch the ball in the last eight minutes of the match.

thewizardmelon

Don’t mess with Ljp86 :)

You spent the first 62 minutes of the game opposed to ClarkeM and were well beaten as evidenced by the sim below.

Wooooo stats. I think you’ll find your little summary doesn’t include the intangibles, being one of only two teammates posting regularly during the live sim; producing a halftime team talk, and being overall very keen. That probably evens it out, so don’t worry, your “numbers” might disagree but I’m going to do a CursingFijian instead.

Chipmunk PMBangers ClarkeM Ljp86

794D49E7-8404-4561-B48E-BAD2EE8E2174.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back