Shane Yarran in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has sent a text to the club telling them it wasn't him. No reason not to believe this as the truth. The bit about whether he has a Facebook account or does or doesn't use it could be a bit confusion from afl.com.au.

The gramma and language in those posts was apalling. What it has done is created a bunch of bad-mouthing from bloody Eagle supporters. I was @ a family event last night and everyone was talking about it and how it is Gospel that all the players hate Fyfe, that he will be gone to St Kilda @ end of 2017 and Rosco won't ever win a premiership and will also be gone @ end of 2017.

I'm not a huge supporter of Yarran given what has taken place but it seemed to be an obvious troll with intention to destabilise the club.

Been a hell of 4-weeks for the club that is for sure.

It was Shane's account, he just didn't make the post. Clearly done by a drunken degenerate who can't string a sentence to save their life.

Can't believe people actually thought Shane posted that.
Why would he tell the club he doesn't have an account though and then proceed to deactivate his account.

Yeah, very fishy. Whoever concocted this is quite clever, or downright the devil. Maybe a bit of both.
My first feeling was it was legit. I was sucked in !!

He has sent a text to the club telling them it wasn't him. No reason not to believe this as the truth. The bit about whether he has a Facebook account or does or doesn't use it could be a bit confusion from afl.com.au.

The gramma and language in those posts was apalling. What it has done is created a bunch of bad-mouthing from bloody Eagle supporters. I was @ a family event last night and everyone was talking about it and how it is Gospel that all the players hate Fyfe, that he will be gone to St Kilda @ end of 2017 and Rosco won't ever win a premiership and will also be gone @ end of 2017.

I'm not a huge supporter of Yarran given what has taken place but it seemed to be an obvious troll with intention to destabilise the club.

Been a hell of 4-weeks for the club that is for sure.
Yeah I'm not so sure. I'm not going to kiss his ass and call him innocent because he sent the club a text message. He's already lied about not having a facebook account and has probably lied about a heap more. What I do know is that the posts came from his account, like I said before, whether he wrote it or not remains to be seen.

I mean if he was hacked, why wouldn't he notify the club telling them he was hacked instead of sending the club a text message playing dumb and acting like he doesn't have a facebook account and then proceeding to deactivate it. Somebody please fill that part in for me because it makes the entire thing sound even more suss.

Face book is a complete joke these days. Its sole purpose is as a surveillance data base for the CIA and FBI. I just don't understand why people would so willingly open up thier whole world to government spying and negative energy from the general public. It is an absolutely putrid world of fake news, scammers, would be thieves and stalkers. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN GOOD PEOPLE.

I believe you and me included in BF :huh:. If I where you I rather be inclusive to all then mention some . Trying to be special is not your thing.

* sake you like my post then contradict yourself by criticising it.

What did you want me to do name every poster on bigfooty including you and me? Read between the lines

The Facebook rant sounded like Jarrod Schofield's views on FDFC. I've heard it from his own mouth. Completely believable it could have come from one of his pro-Eagles former Subi protéges.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Facebook is s**t at the best of times.
C**""sake I like this sentence .

So many plebs airing grievances and wasting their lives consumed by it. Kind of like some people on bf.

And disagree the other part . if BF got partially like I will do it . The thing with BF is why should you treat it so seriously by what people posted here is not like you can't avoid it , by getting upset that show you are wasting your own lives consumed by my posted .

Last edited:
Can't wait for season 2017 to start. Then the media can just write about how s**t we are, ponder what our game plan is meant to be, and wonder when our first win might come. This off-field stuff is just annoying :$

Okay, so Freo are saying the FB profile has been deactivated, yet this profile is still active: https://www.facebook.com/shane.yarran.775

But Yarran says he doesn't have Facebook, so is the troll account still active?

Either the troll account is still active and Freo is wrong, or Yarran is lying about not having Facebook.
Maybe he opened the account BEFORE being drafted - therefore doesn't have to tell the club about it

Facebook is s**t at the best of times. So many plebs airing grievances and wasting their lives consumed by it. Kind of like some people on bf.

So edgy. The most popular communication platform in human history is "s**t" according to forum denizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back