Streaming She Hulk: Attorney at Law

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

she-hulk-hello-she-hulk.gif

Why would her smashing the screen make everyone run in fear and police rock up with guns?
The general public in the MCU world would've seen people like Hulk, Abomination, and others losing their cool and causing destruction, I don't think it's crazy for them to worry about She Hulk going insane and getting them hurt.

I like this series, it's felt like it works well as an episodic TV series, like Wanda vision did, as opposed to some of the ones that feel a bit more like stretched out movies. Think the twist of the bad guys seemingly just being the type of dickheads you see online complaining about female superheroes is great, honestly. Interested to see where the next episode goes, not many if the Marvel series have stuck the landing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the same, a lot quicker than the Hawkeye finale haha. She shouldnt have let that incel guy go though, would like to see them get wrecked in the next episode.

Charlie Cox was excellent in this.

And note that the “police” had technologically advanced weaponry I felt. So perhaps not cops but a special department.

Agreed. Should’ve ripped his mask off. I mean she did it on DD/CC.

Coxy can do no wrong.

And note that the “police” had technologically advanced weaponry I felt. So perhaps not cops but a special department.

Agreed. Should’ve ripped his mask off. I mean she did it on DD/CC.

Coxy can do no wrong.

Department of damage control I believe, they've appeared in a few things recently. That would explain the tech.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back