Streaming She Hulk: Attorney at Law

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

We can do it.

Friendship Hold Hands GIF by Thelma and Louise

I'm out. Tried to get through it, but it's just so....
It's a show I wouldn't watch, but with some superheroes in it. And not very good superheroes.

Titania cops a hulk punch to the face, all good.
Slips on some ice and breaks her face...
Friend doesn't want Jen hulking it up at her wedding... friend is then fine with a hulk fight at her wedding.

It's not just the male characters who are useless. It's all characters who aren't the main ones.
Titania is a terrible villain. Madison with a Y (no, I'm not spelling it the stupid way) was whiny and annoying with those stupid high pitched ditzy voices. The bride was an annoying bitch. Even Jen was obnoxious when she was drunk.

As for Jen's friend at the law firm (the one who looked like Michael Jackson), is she actually a lawyer? I haven't even paid enough attention to work that out. I thought she was like her assistant or something, and she's negotiating a divorce settlement?
They've actually managed to make lawyers look dumb.

Ok, got that off my chest. Now I can stop wasting time on this show.

PA, personal assistant which is why she's always taking notes, the only real addition to that is that due to well, the actual job instance being a total laugh, she's also Jens bestie.

Rather safe to say, Netflix would have done this waaaay better given how they originally handled DD & JJ. Nice to see that marvel still DGAF about any Hulks though, can't wait until they introduce red, blue and other cllour options to really drive home how they dunno how to do smart people that punch things as a hobby. I mean Thor was easy since he's an out of touch with reality god and they still devolved to straight humour, but smart guys that have sciences that went awol for random reasons, nawww, they're not Tony smart so, stupid it is until they GTFO.

This is 100% not serious and no one gives a damn about the actual narrative, but here's a social hulk, enjoy scenario.

You're not wasting time though, there's still the carrot of; "how will they demean DD?" after all, his helmet was in last episode so kawaii right? right? Please say right, they need the ratings for all these cameos they paid for to pique interest.

Lmao the last few posts are better than this entire shows highlights.

Bit of perspective, my wife whose a genuine feminist, saw bits and pieces of the wedding episode and tore it to shreds.
Said it was pathetic and Marvel had spread its creative content too far and are coming up with this crap.
She said this. So I wonder exactly who did the producers of the show want it marketed to.

And I somehow got abused for having it on the telly.
That’s me out.

Had lunch with a few friends over the weekend and we got onto the topic of this with my mate's partner (preface: she is a bit 'quirky' at time). I said that She Hulk would probably sit in the 2nd worst thing in the MCU just in front of Eternals. She replies saying she's actually enjoying it and would put Iron Man 1, 2, & 3 in front of Eternals. My jaw is still at that cafe. Crazy to think there are fans of it out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me I wouldn't necessarily say it was better or worse than before, I'd say its consistent. By now, 7 episodes in, its what you see is what you get with this show.

Kind of feels like they thought that the last demographic they hadn't reached out to yet was the female 16-25 category, and it's their version of Big Bang Theory with a superhero element to it.

Feige must be suffering from long covid or fluked the crap out of the infinity saga, how has he proudly put his name to some of theses last few Marvel projects.

For me I wouldn't necessarily say it was better or worse than before, I'd say its consistent. By now, 7 episodes in, its what you see is what you get with this show.

This episode could be summed up "this was a Witcher episode if the writer was a hippy and tripping".

It had suspense, it had a commune, it had fourth wall, it had a twist, and there were many people in make up and teh narrative still makes no sense as it's all over the place and waiting for a synopsis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back