Should the Suns throw Folau a lifeline

Remove this Banner Ad

everyone has an opinion...all he did was sprout his....just becos hes smart enough to know yur bowel/rectum is for releasing waste and not inserting objects up there doesnt make him a terrible person..on the footy front absolutely no...on an educational scale probably yes...
i dont know why ppl are so up in arms over his comments seriously....u have this whole movement /agenda pushed in ppls faces on a weekly basis & he
just gave his opinion as a tax paying citizen....wooopee do....
What is it with people born during the great depression and putting s**t loads of full stops between sentences?

everyone has an opinion...all he did was sprout his....just becos hes smart enough to know yur bowel/rectum is for releasing waste and not inserting objects up there doesnt make him a terrible person..on the footy front absolutely no...on an educational scale probably yes...
i dont know why ppl are so up in arms over his comments seriously....u have this whole movement /agenda pushed in ppls faces on a weekly basis & he

He is the face of a very mischievous and misleading god.

You haven’t lived until you’ve tried anal.

Just sayin’.

Who said you can't insert objects up there ? Doctors perform colonoscopies all the time with deep impact. You can also fit a kilo of opium in tied condoms or a spare pair of car keys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back