FTA-TV Silicon Valley

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I think this was the best one this season as well. Got a couple of genuine laughs out of me which I hadn't really got the past few episodes.
Agree. This week was a significant step up from previous weeks.
Was there anything important about that giant picture of Gavin at the end?
A couple of theories.
One is purely sentimental, where he likes to have reminders of how big things he's worked on have started, like when he had the garage from Peter Gregory's mothers house uprooted and transported to then reside inside his own garage.
The other is financial, where he could say he owned the initial IP (theories/formulas) of this new P2P Internet that the guys are building.

"I once slept with the head of an assisted living facility to get by friend Muriel bumped up the wait list.

Am I proud of it? No

Do I regret it? <shakes head>"

I laughed harder at that than I have at anything in a long time.

"I once slept with the head of an assisted living facility to get by friend Muriel bumped up the wait list.

Am I proud of it? No

Do I regret it? <shakes head>"

I laughed harder at that than I have at anything in a long time.
As soon as he said that, I thought of this

I say a lot of things Monica.

I say a lot of things.

Beers-of-SV-Gear-Patrol-Steamroll.jpg

'Mutually agreed'

Yeah bullshit, as if the show would be happy to lose their best character if they had the choice.

I think the writers struggle to give him meaningful storylines, he tends to be there with the memorable lines. Likewise with Bighead. With his burgeoning movie career, but it was mutual. I'm not sure it will make the show better, but I'll wait and see if it's a huge loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Problem is they'll write him out then realise they are lacking a comedic scene breaker then hire some well known comedian to replace him and the show will bomb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Let's go piss in everyones car! Am I using that right?"

"I'll need an attractive Personal Assistant, and paternity leave if that goes well.."

"I was born to roam anyway"

Richard saying "we won because of the tech" while doing the double jerk off motion from the dick math. Pisser!

Richard getting his end in could very well be this shows jump the shark moment. Not very plausible.

Did anyone else recognise the fat investor with the beard that Erlich meets in the cafe? Holy s**t! He's really piled on the kgs.

"Let's go piss in everyones car! Am I using that right?"

"I'll need an attractive Personal Assistant, and paternity leave if that goes well.."

"I was born to roam anyway"

Richard saying "we won because of the tech" while doing the double jerk off motion from the dick math. Pisser!

Richard getting his end in could very well be this shows jump the shark moment. Not very plausible.

Did anyone else recognise the fat investor with the beard that Erlich meets in the cafe? Holy s**t! He's really piled on the kgs.

Erlich was easily MVP for that episode and it was probably my favourite of the season too. Don't think that'll be a jump the shark moment though. Didn't he get with Monica earlier in the show?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back