Discussion Sir Doug Nicholls Indigenous Round 2023 (Round 10 & 11): Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
Some Indigenous jumpers have started to be leaked/released

Western Bulldogs
screenshot-2023-05-01-at-14-51-00-png.1675570

Hawthorn
HH23JSY08M-FRONT__51905.1682480647.png

Geelong
85ad985a-615f-456b-a54e-912ca20a655e-png.1663751

Essendon
1680601161544-png.1649955

interesting that the we went with a sky blue don't mind it
I like it a lot too, very cool that you had a red one last year and a sky one this year, Indigenous Round is a good testing ground to see how the team might look in a different colour set and if it’s effective for clashes on field. That being said, royal is a lot better for the normal clash.

I like it a lot too, very cool that you had a red one last year and a sky one this year, Indigenous Round is a good testing ground to see how the team might look in a different colour set and if it’s effective for clashes on field. That being said, royal is a lot better for the normal clash.
I can't imagine Port will go for a teal jumper, so either blue will work nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree royal is better and has history behind it

That's a new collar for the W kit, is that a new league-wide thing or is this only the supporter kit
O’N are based in Adelaide. My guess is they just got them to knock this up for the photo shoot.
AFC are a big fan of O’N apparently. Great turnaround. Very accommodating.

Is the assumption with the two rounds that teams will wear Indigenous guernseys both rounds, with two different colour designs if necessary? Freo do that every year and now it looks like Melbourne are on board, I would much rather that then it just being a hodgepodge where some wear it one week but others don't.

I believe every club should wear it over the 2 rounds. And if one jumper doesn’t suit both match ups the. Bring a second in. Each team should get 1
Home and 1 away match over in the 2 rounds aswell. I just don’t like seeing the jumper used way to much and outside the 2 designated rounds

Fremantle has released an Indigenous polo shirt with designs you'd assume would be on the guernsey. Freo are typically very safe with a chevron design accompanying other designs, so make of that what you will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back