Portfolio SJohnson's NCAA Aussie Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
0BLwDG6.png
In a bid to further increase participation, the board of the National Collegiate Athletic Association decided to add Australian Rules as an official NCAA sport. Many universities and sponsors were hesitant at first to support the new competition, while some were excited at the prospect, such as Nike, who were quick to sign a league-wide apparel deal. This portfolio shows the designs that are to be used in the new NCAA Aussie Rules competition.
Any feedback on the template would be much appreciated :)

0BLwDG6.png
In a bid to further increase participation, the board of the National Collegiate Athletic Association decided to add Australian Rules as an official NCAA sport. Many universities and sponsors were hesitant at first to support the new competition, while some were excited at the prospect, such as Nike, who were quick to sign a league-wide apparel deal. This portfolio shows the designs that are to be used in the new NCAA Aussie Rules competition.
Any feedback on the template would be much appreciated :)
Right in my wheelhouse identity-wise, having attended two DIII and a DI school later... living near thirteen just in my city helps too.

But so far so good!

Alabama Crimson Tide
vdtvd4j.png
Really like this one, The colours work nice and I like the text cutting off the stripes on the home. Just to give a bit of feedback seeing as though you're not getting too much here, I think you need to look at creating some shadowing between the guernsey and the shorts, it looks okay when you have contrasting shorts but when you are using the same colour (like the home here) then it ends up looking like just one piece.

Really like this one, The colours work nice and I like the text cutting off the stripes on the home. Just to give a bit of feedback seeing as though you're not getting too much here, I think you need to look at creating some shadowing between the guernsey and the shorts, it looks okay when you have contrasting shorts but when you are using the same colour (like the home here) then it ends up looking like just one piece.
Thanks, think I've sorted that problem out :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sjohnson I don't know if you're still doing this but if you are would you consider doing the Saint Mary's Gaels? They're Division I and have a lot of Australian expats plus they also were the college of Matthew Dellavedova and Patty Mills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back