Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm back on Showalter big time.

Supposedly drove to Boise (a 5 hr drive) after being seen at the food truck.

There are a few family pics floating around and he just looks very "outsider".
if we can believe all the rumours regarding him then he has to be one of the prime suspects and I also believe this could be who the parents are referring to as being cleared too early.
Kaylee takes a selfie during the food truck video and it looks like its aimed at him, perhaps the parents have seen this on her phone which they seem to have.

There are a few family pics floating around and he just looks very "outsider". The only person I haven’t suspected are the parents of the victims. Otherwise I’ve been suss on everyone in idaho!

The only people I haven’t suspected are the parents. I reckon I’ve pretty much suspected everyone else in Idaho!

if we can believe all the rumours regarding him then he has to be one of the prime suspects and I also believe this could be who the parents are referring to as being cleared too early.
Kaylee takes a selfie during the food truck video and it looks like its aimed at him, perhaps the parents have seen this on her phone which they seem to have.

Yes I don't believe Kaylee knew him that well.

He is friends with Maddie and her bf on Facebook and following eachother on IG.

When you say the selfie was 'aimed at him', do you mean in a friendly way, a mocking way, or he just happens to be in the background? (I haven't seen the footage)

There are a few family pics floating around and he just looks very "outsider".
In the video here:

It looks like he is talking to them as they approach the food truck and then they leave without him and he chases after them. Wonder what he told police happened after this.

In the video here:

It looks like he is talking to them as they approach the food truck and then they leave without him and he chases after them. Wonder what he told police happened after this.

It certainly looks suspicious that he appears to immediately take off after 2 girls that only 90 minutes later are stabbed to death.

Is it the thread title? I've just tweaked it a bit.

Creepy crimes, the police without much of a clue imo and this person's still sneaking around like an invisible ninja.

It probably stems from the lack of information divulged which reduces any chance of speculation.

Police aren't leaking things so maybe that's also hindering my interest.

No motives being another.

I am unable to formulate the why's and the what's.

It's certainly a strange case for sure.

In the video here:

The guy in the hoodie looks very suspicious two drunk girls talks or tries to talk to them then they walk away he points towards them and then goes in the same direction as them. I’m guessing he gets angry after girls reject him follows them home kills them all.

Mr Goncalves has done another interview apparently and this is a transcript, I can't find the interview but if anybody else can please post if you don't mind?

I've seen this in a couple of places in a differnt format, so I suspect it is what was said but we might need to actually hear the interview ourselves, this looks to be a message that there was either more than one involved or more than one weapon. I'm not sure.

Goncalves.jpg

Mr Goncalves has done another interview apparently and this is a transcript, I can't find the interview but if anybody else can please post if you don't mind?

I've seen this in a couple of places in a differnt format, so I suspect it is what was said but we might need to actually hear the interview ourselves, this looks to be a message that there was either more than one involved or more than one weapon. I'm not sure.

View attachment 1567361

He needs to stfu right now.

Why are the cops not working with this family daily to control the damage this guy could be doing to a conviction in trial. They are not in their right minds right now.

Still it's interesting with what he's coming out with.

The guy in the hoodie looks very suspicious two drunk girls talks or tries to talk to them then they walk away he points towards them and then goes in the same direction as them. I’m guessing he gets angry after girls reject him follows them home kills them all.
Could well be but then surely the police would be able to arrest him in the next few weeks as all the results are coming back

It certainly looks suspicious that he appears to immediately take off after 2 girls that only 90 minutes later are stabbed to death.

He gives them a bit of a wave as they swing to the left and out of sight, then he continues on moving in to a jog around to the right. I wonder if he's gone to get his car to bring around to the front and give them a lift home?

I thought they'd cleared this person ...

Back