Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There's missing hours I've seen referred to a few times. I had the impression they might have left Sigma Chi and went somewhere else that hasn't been identified yet but then, how do the police know what time they got back to the house?

And requesting information about interactions, method of travel, anything abnormal?

Haven’t heard a peep from the fraternity in the media. I wonder if they are cooperating with police?

And requesting information about interactions, method of travel, anything abnormal?

Haven’t heard a peep from the fraternity in the media. I wonder if they are cooperating with police?

Now that you mention it, nothing from out of the fraternity might be a bit odd.

There's missing hours I've seen referred to a few times. I had the impression they might have left Sigma Chi and went somewhere else that hasn't been identified yet but then, how do the police know what time they got back to the house?

Maybe the police have text messages from different points of the night.

“we have just left sigma chi” or “we have just got home”, but with said gap in time they need to fill.

Didn't Xana's dad say right when this broke that she texted him at midnight saying she was home.

I was always confused as to why LE have been saying they arrived home at 1:45.

Could Ethan and Xana have picked up Maddie and Kaylee? The timeline seems to suggest the four got home around the same time.

I’m wondering if E or X were the target or did they mention to someone in conversation at the frat party that K was back in town for the weekend and staying with M that night and they decided to strike.

Or did someone come back with X & E and was still there when K & M arrived home?

The rumours on Reddit, for what it's worth, suggest that the frat has closed down all of their social media. And that there was some sort of altercation there and that's why the couple left. Even if true, doesn't explain what came next. A lot of posters were saying that 'frats' in general have a bad name, but they're actually harmless -nothing like what is portrayed in film etc.

If Jack S is in Africa the local police need to be be removed from continuing this investigation, unforgivable.

I dont blame Kaylee's dad for looking at getting a PI if Jack S has left the country. Was interesting hearing a PI speak on this yesterday, the stuff he'd do if he was hired by the family, that he'd bring him back from Africa himself etc... he also reckons there was more than one killer (Im not sure about that)

The more I now look at this the more I believe Munich is right and Jack S is the killer. The girls have no interest in him at all at the food van and hes constantly shadowing them, then he takes off quick when they do, possibly to get in his car parked close by and follow the uber they got in back to their house?

All we've got out of the police is that he was cleared, but we dont know why or if they are simply over their heads (which looks to be the case)

The interesting discussion with the PI and others that I was referring to above:

Could Ethan and Xana have picked up Maddie and Kaylee? The timeline seems to suggest the four got home around the same time.

No it was confirmed Kaylee and Maddie got an Uber, the uber driver was questioned early and apparently had a rock solid alibi (assuming he has a gps tracker and was doing other lifts at the time of the murders?)

Frat groups are a weird environment.

Ethan and Xena timeline has not been revealed to the media, or the cops are trying to figure the gaps.

Xana's mum was interviewed the other day and said she was told by the dad that they went to a bar after the party.

Other than that she said they've been told nothing.

This is the one in jail btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jack S is in Africa the local police need to be be removed from continuing this investigation, unforgivable.

I dont blame Kaylee's dad for looking at getting a PI if Jack S has left the country. Was interesting hearing a PI speak on this yesterday, the stuff he'd do if he was hired by the family, that he'd bring him back from Africa himself etc... he also reckons there was more than one killer (Im not sure about that)

The more I now look at this the more I believe Munich is right and Jack S is the killer. The girls have no interest in him at all at the food van and hes constantly shadowing them, then he takes off quick when they do, possibly to get in his car parked close by and follow the uber they got in back to their house?

All we've got out of the police is that he was cleared, but we dont know why or if they are simply over their heads (which looks to be the case)

The interesting discussion with the PI and others that I was referring to above:

latest post on reddit states that Jack didn't flee to Africa

Seems like this story was made up from a psychic and someone posted something about Africa on Facebook.

Sounds like a full of himself w***er to me.

Maybe watch it before jumping to conclusions, he was saying extradition becomes harder because the US police wont go over there to bring him back but a hired PI will. As a former cop now PI im sure he knows what hes talking about.

latest post on reddit states that Jack didn't flee to Africa

Seems like this story was made up from a psychic and someone posted something about Africa on Facebook.

Im relieved then.

Maybe watch it before jumping to conclusions, he was saying extradition becomes harder because the US police wont go over there to bring him back but a hired PI will. As a former cop now PI im sure he knows what hes talking about.

So a hired PI will grab the kid by the scruff of the neck and drag him home?

Sounds like a guy who fancies himself as a bounty hunter.

So some charlatan of a psychic says Jack S went to Africa, Reddit ran with it and it became "fact" to the point a victim's dad repeated it to the media. And it was all a bunch of bullplop

F*** me Reddit detectives are doing about a good a job on this one as they did with the Boston bombings

So some charlatan of a psychic says Jack S went to Africa, Reddit ran with it and it became "fact" to the point a victim's dad repeated it to the media. And it was all a bunch of bullplop

F*** me Reddit detectives are doing about a good a job on this one as they did with the Boston bombings

Need to get 4Chan detectives to colab with them to solve this.

I stopped bothering with the Reddit page for it, a whole lot of people coming up with increasingly bizarre fiction scenarios to justify continually posting.

There was post this morning showing a HVAC truck on the property. Posters speculating that the knife used was hidden somewhere in the duct work and that they’d need a local plumber to sort it out 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reddit gets crazy when it comes to crimes like this.

At this point I pretty much just come to this thread for updates cause anywhere else is a cesspit.

I did admittedly have to laugh at one user on Reddit who was a long-time true crime follower who was quite bold when he bluntly proclaimed that a lot of the theories and rumours suggested on Reddit only serve to show how profoundly stupid some people are. And I gotta say if a psychic's words were repeated as fact on national television because that many people ran with it, I'm having a very hard time disagreeing with him

Back