Autopsy Smashed the Tigers - Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw him upstairs tonight (before the game) and wanted to tell him he made the right decision but couldn't catch him. Hopefully he knows, it's never easy but he did well in the end.
Ive noticed him at the footy a few times, he always looks permanently concerned, tonight was the first time I've seen him exude genuine excitement. It must be a tough role, giving up so much of your life (we only get one). I hope this has given him some vindication for taking it on, no doubt he would have his critics at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin is an excellent player.

Pittard owns him overhead.

His 3rd up ability to kill it also is superb.
Was a ******* star tonight! Exceeded my expectations by a long ******* way! What a ******* game he played tonight! The only thing i could say he did wrong was kill the ball over the centrewing boundary in a two v one.. and that was poor communication by macmillan (I believe)

Flawless tonight

Zurhaar has a bit of De Goey about him.

An air of arrogance and thinks he’s capable of anything. He flew for the biggest unrealistic hanger tonight because he knows he’s capable.

Big fan.

He is an absolute brute of a bloke too. Loves hurting players more than Jed does. He's going to be some ride to watch over the next decade.

Did not see this coming but I ******* love Jasper Pittard.

Yep. A new contender for the fastest Shinboner conversion in history. Will leave the game a club favourite son at this rate.

Always in it, doing something, the one %er! This kid will be better than wells! Will go out on a limb and put one forward that this kid has the potential the be the best indigenous player NMCC will ever see!
Massive call. Considering I watched the Krakouer’s. They were special.
But this kid has that something. His overhead marking and his ability to impose himself on a contest in his first year. He’s a very very smart footballer

Ch7 playing the videos of possible reportable incidents. Worried about Marley for a "chicken wing" tackle that didn't look too bad, but Ling says no worries for flosten throwing a punch that collected Thomson on the snoz, then (low impact) kick to the guts when he was on the deck. Ling - I suppose that off the ball contact to the head with a fist is OK to you, but you think a tackle of a bloke who tries to thrust off with an arm should cop a fine. What a fok knuckle.
I reckon people around the club didn't care for him too much when he was doing part time there, has been an absolute campaigner towards us since he left.

Was a ******* star tonight! Exceeded my expectations by a long ******* way! What a ******* game he played tonight! The only thing i could say he did wrong was kill the ball over the centrewing boundary in a two v one.. and that was poor communication by macmillan (I believe)

Flawless tonight
goldstein

Also, on TT, someone said 7 possies for the day- watching on a screen it looked like he was everywhere when it mattered.

He gets a lot of little touches and taps in the contest that he doesn't get stats for. Just seems to get his hand to every ball that comes into his area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back