Not open for further replies.
Re: Soccer/Association Football Kit Discussion

Todays game roar vs jets, worst choice of kits ever
jets blue and red vs roar black with orange
awful, can just make them out on tv, silly silly

Terrible colour clash today.

Yeah spot on. And Jethro - there's only one Newcastle United I want to win, and it's not later tonight ;)

Leaked photos have been available for a while. Nonetheless, the new Italian kit.

italy-euro-2012-puma-home-football-shirt.jpg

italy-euro-2012-puma-home-football-shirt-b.jpg

This is perhaps an odd liking, but the back looks awesome. The collar and cut is accentuated in such a classy, neat way. Puma kits have often been on the side of novelty, but I adore this strip. The collar is all tradition and a great showcasing of design.

The front could have a slightly less obvious pattern, mind.

Haha, i'm hopong for a draw at the most Gibbsy. Our dream start could be shattered in the next couple of weeks. With Man City and Man United away and Chelsea at home (Sports Direct Arena) we could be thudding down back to earth.

That Sports Direct Arena name is terrible but unfortunately it looks to be the way of the future. English football have been pretty stoic in resisting change, but even Stamford Bridge will have a stadium naming rights sponsor by next year. :(

A lot of British teams have had stadium deals for the last decade.

It's just more evident in the lower divisions. Two in three generi-domes in England holds the name of a company. I don't see much fault with it. It'd be very disappointing to have seen Highbury be named 'Emirates Stadium', but when it's a new stadium I don't see much fault. How many football clubs are in debt? If it clears that and can bring in a good player, why not?

I just feel that Newcastle fans are very hard done by. Ashley has no idea, simply imbecilic in how to run a club. His action and inaction has burnt the Toon army. Then, when ownership is merely at the back of their minds (due to an unbeaten run), something like that occurs.

Tbh I don't mind naming rights, but I would much ratger something like the Emirates Stadium than Sports Direct Arena.

And I agree with you SA about Ashley. Really doesn't know what it's like to support a team.

Yeah, I agree with your points about the new stadiums, which is why I don't mind that the COMS is known as Etihad Stadium. Whereas it would have been a travesty had Maine Road's name been changed while it was still in existence.

There can be classy naming rights names, and dodgy ones. Emirates Stadium? Ten times better than Sports Direct Arena.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaked photos have been available for a while. Nonetheless, the new Italian kit.

italy-euro-2012-puma-home-football-shirt.jpg

italy-euro-2012-puma-home-football-shirt-b.jpg

This is perhaps an odd liking, but the back looks awesome. The collar and cut is accentuated in such a classy, neat way. Puma kits have often been on the side of novelty, but I adore this strip. The collar is all tradition and a great showcasing of design.

The front could have a slightly less obvious pattern, mind.

There is nothing traditional about that collar. Italy were always the most conservative with their kit design.

Time for some more A-League designs....

Adelaide move to Umbro, and adopt a blue away and white third...
Home-6.png

Away-5.png

3rd-3.png

Brisbane keep Puma but change their template....
Home-7.png

Away-6.png

Will post Perth and GCU later tonight.

for some reason when i look at it i instantly think of a lion or tiger. Which is good....i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back