Portfolio Limestone Coast Football Association (LCFA soccer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA dodgers LA Kings Melbourne Aces
I have decided to branch out from football design and try my hand at soccer jerseys, in more of an AFL style,I decided I'll do my local league, I would like some help with former team's colors designs, etc, the only former team I know of is the City Sharks who I want to do but I want to add another team as well

Teams
Inter
Apolo
N United
BLR
M United
Centrals

City
and another team
I was thinking of a second Naracoorte team or a team in Penola in between the Mount and Naracoorte

I think that mt gambier only needs one more team and port mac is a good spot for another team, with the plans for blsp regarding removing a diamond and moving it that empty land could be used for a new soccer club only concern would be club rooms but that can be sorted

What I've noticed is that the mount gambier teams are on one side of town with the east and south being empty so it would be good to have a team on that side of town, That why I bought back the knights and I already wanted to bring back the sharks and thought pt mac would be alright

What I've noticed is that the mount gambier teams are on one side of town with the east and south being empty so it would be good to have a team on that side of town, That why I bought back the knights and I already wanted to bring back the sharks and thought pt mac would be alright
Yeah Sharks played at the Showground before my time, the Knights played at Centrals current home ground so they would need a new home as you suggested.

I'll start posting each team after new years, after this foilio i will do the MGDBL (baseball) and all mount gambier sports leagues well most, basketball and hockey unsure what else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLRSC Pri.jpg BLRSC Sec.jpg
NEW-Blue-Lake-logo-w-red-text-A.png
For Blue Lake I've maintained the deep blue base, they are called Blue Lake it makes sense, I've added a checker pattern which was/is present in their kits, its unique and great and adds more to the kit, I've added white side panels and red outlines as it is in their branding It was the best way to include it while not changing the design completely to incorporate the red, for their alt kit I made an inverse of the last kit making it primarily white but the checker pattern is light blue to keep blue in the design.

Centerals pri.jpg Centerals Sec.jpg GCSC-logo.png
For centrals Ive kept their main element a line stripe, only changing to have no orange in between and moving it to the right where the badge is, for their alt ive made a white inverse but kept the orange shoulders to ensure there is still a good amount of the clubs main colour present in the design

1st of the 2 new teams will be done tomorrow, City knights (same team and history as the one previously in the league) unsure what their previous design/ colours were, but it would be nice to know that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back