Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Update: this season the WBFL was renamed the LCFL, in 2025 one KNTFL and MSEFL team will move to the new LCFL, It's near confirmed that the KNTFL team will be Penola, MSEFL is a bit harder, but anyone but Robe, K'doo, Nangas and K'rong are likely, my top pick would be Mt Burr but I don't see it happening nor do I Hatherleigh, Tants interesting, Glencoe will be in the mix but a lot of people are thinking port mac I think its the most likely but we will see

thats a good start, so stripes, hawks?

The comment in the facebook post mentions - "The players went from Wallacedale to Branxholme this day on the school bus (Ansetts) with their red and blue blazers on"

This mentions red and blues -

Update: this season the WBFL was renamed the LCFL, in 2025 one KNTFL and MSEFL team will move to the new LCFL, It's near confirmed that the KNTFL team will be Penola, MSEFL is a bit harder, but anyone but Robe, K'doo, Nangas and K'rong are likely, my top pick would be Mt Burr but I don't see it happening nor do I Hatherleigh, Tants interesting, Glencoe will be in the mix but a lot of people are thinking port mac I think its the most likely but we will see
Confirmed where? Or is this a part of your league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure where, but the WBFL has been renamed to the LCFL and all clubs have been told and the sanfl has said it
There's nothing on their FB page, and they're pretty active on it. Penola haven't said much since the special meeting they called, either.

There's nothing on their FB page, and they're pretty active on it. Penola haven't said much since the special meeting they called, either.
kept quiet but all the clubs know and it was told to them by the sanfl i play for one of the clubs a sanfl rep told all the players and club members

Begging my own pardon, here:

I can't see any KNTFL clubs wanting to move, to be honest. The only club I can see potentially moving would be Port MacDonald as they're right next to the Mount.

Begging my own pardon, here:

I can't see any KNTFL clubs wanting to move, to be honest. The only club I can see potentially moving would be Port MacDonald as they're right next to the Mount.
Penola were very keen they players were most people, they just didn't get enough people to vote yes all the it was quite split between the old members but its not a long drive, they were keen to move over and were going to now the sanfl are doing it for them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back