Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RumouredRangersAwayKit.jpg

Have to admit, that looks really nice, the Union Jack is such a great design to work with

Ian Wright is a *in geezer, diamond geezer. Seems his life is just taking the piss and telling stories on TV and buying clothes and drinking pints and slagging off Arsenal. Right on.

The Adidas stuff has come at a great time, I wonder if they'll be keeping the whole retro look? I'm usually pretty indifferent to their usual strips but it'd be so good to see the 80s/90s trend continue. So many good options to choose from for us. Banana kit could actually be done well if they keep the design to the sleeves or a single panel or something. If there's a quandary it's their love of raglan for us in the 90s, and we've sort of had more than enough of that under Puma, and tbh Nike basically made one bad home strip for us in 20-odd years, but I'd love to see this sort of thing return. I want dat der chunky collar:
ian-wright-fa-cup-arsenal.ashx

Still trying to figure Puma out, they're doing some nice stuff next season for Palace, Dundee FC, Marseille; but they've given us some rubbish.

It does seem like Puma decided to give our next-season kits to Rotherham instead

rotherham-united-18-19-home-away-kits-2.jpg

Still trying to figure Puma out, they're doing some nice stuff next season for Palace, Dundee FC, Marseille; but they've given us some rubbish.

It does seem like Puma decided to give our next-season kits to Rotherham instead

View attachment 508124
Not too keen, would look a lot better with raglan sleeves.

View attachment 508124
I think that's their teamwear template for this season.

View attachment 508124

Last season of the current contract, know they have no chance at getting a renewal and know that the club is likely going to their direct historical rival, therefore give the club the worst designs possible (wouldn't be surprised that somewhere in the contract it said that Puma had the ability to create a design set that the club could not reject or make major changes to).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AVFC said:
Aston Villa terminated their Under Armour shirt deal contact preliminary and have linked up with LUKE 1977, a local clothing brand designed by Villa fan Luke Roper, and Fanatics in a deal described as ‘ground-breaking’ by the club.

Aston Villa also announced that next season’s kit will feature a ‘darker shade of claret’.

It will also feature a ‘visible nod to William McGregor’. McGregor played a leading role in founding the Football League in 1888. A statue of him stands outside the main reception at Villa Park.

Assuming Villa survive until next season! Nervous financial times at the moment.

There is a statue of McGregor outside the stadium, we might see it as a watermark or similar.

This with green shorts and white socks would be mint

Even without the pattern the green sleeves does look great with the green shorts and white socks.

Just for reference this was the look I did in my soccer portfolio, so for the above design just imagine the Nigeria design on the shirt;

Australia_zpsujhgtpf4.png

I dunno, the zig zag crazy pattern sort of works for Nigeria because it's 11 fit black blokes running around. I guess you need restraint amongst a bunch of white guys.

I reckon we should have had more green arms with a yellow pattern with green shorts. Even still the current home is actually really good. Seems a heap of overseas followers like it too and I've seen a few references to how 'Aussie' it looks which is a good thing.

The away with an Indigenous sleeve design would've been unreal though. Would have sold like crazy.

The away with an Indigenous sleeve design would've been unreal though. Would have sold like crazy.
I was gonna do this in ochre/black for the WC comp but I'm not sure because I'm not Indigenous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back