Social Club Qooty Team Selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you mean people I deal with socially on a regular basis outside of the site? Ok:

B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. _____ _____ _____
F. _____ _____ _____

Foll. _____ _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

It's a bit better if I include people who USED to play here who all left when the league became s**t:
B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. FitzroyRamone _____ _____
F. _____ JakeThePeg _____

Foll. Fat Pizza _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

I sometimes (very rarely) speak with a large number of present or past SFAers offsite - but it's very, very little contact.

The first Roys FFC team was resplendent with guys and girls who used to catch up at Fitzroy VAFA matches - the above three plus gregtri, kooka, shaz, Slax, CarnTheRoys, dannitori etc ... but that changed over time.

This isn't even what you were asking, is it?

I’m glad I was overlooked for the spudliest team since a Wonders list was named.

Do you mean people I deal with socially on a regular basis outside of the site? Ok:

B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. _____ _____ _____
F. _____ _____ _____

Foll. _____ _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

It's a bit better if I include people who USED to play here who all left when the league became s**t:
B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. FitzroyRamone _____ _____
F. _____ JakeThePeg _____

Foll. Fat Pizza _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

I sometimes (very rarely) speak with a large number of present or past SFAers offsite - but it's very, very little contact.

The first Roys FFC team was resplendent with guys and girls who used to catch up at Fitzroy VAFA matches - the above three plus gregtri, kooka, shaz, Slax, CarnTheRoys, dannitori etc ... but that changed over time.

This isn't even what you were asking, is it?
thanks Mobbs for your multi team selections.

Unfortunately they do not meet the minimum number of players to register a team in the social comp.

the proposal is to put together a team of SFA qooty players who:
  1. are not in your current team
  2. are currently playing S28 and
  3. you interact with either in media or game threads.

I know right. Tigerturbulance says that in the OP yet goes on to name a heap of Bombers players!?
its impossible to not banter with Bomber players seeming as they spam every game and media thread going

that and we are all Platinum pr0n Hub members

He's there too. He's the one that looks like Toby Greene abusing the staff.
CJVgsA0.png

Are you a social SFA player who interacts with the SFA population or insular and doesn't get outside your own club locker room?

Either way get social and meet other qooty players in this great SFA competition.

THE CHALLENGE:
Select a team based not on qooty success but just on who you interact with outside of your own team, or you would like to get to know -Do not select players from your current team

Here is the Turbos Social Comp Qooty Team.

B: Barrybran - KohPhi - JackNah_8

HB: WFL - fumbler - Dingster

C: AuntyBlindEye - Far Kern - Antonio BlueVein

HF: U2tigers - Tony Lynn 15 - I Dont Care

F: xenxen - pantskyle - WaynesWorld19

R: Test Tickle - Norma Lee Ava - TheInjuryFactory

INT: TedDougChris - Tandy - Bloodied52 - Riviat

EMERG: Callums_Guns - McEvoy - comewhatmay - zackah

View attachment 770703
Training starts at Kittens Sunday morning, first round of drinks on me
That’s right. Centre in the Team Of The Century.

Take note stats flogs.

That’s right. Centre in the Team Of The Century.

Take note stats flogs.
Tigerturbulance played you and several others way out of position
Mine isn’t perfect but at least I broadly stuck to the right zones
And that’s a footy rather than a qooty format.

Tigerturbulance played you and several others way out of position
Mine isn’t perfect but at least I broadly stuck to the right zones
And that’s a footy rather than a qooty format.
way out of position!
Of the players we bothed name we have them on the same side of the qooty feild

KohPhi is a great FB, can fill and block any hole in the SFA.

Barrybran and JackNah_8 are supper dependable and stay calm in a pressure situation, having them as my last line of defence is tactical and smart.

U2tigers is an all SFA ruck, but you have to stick Test Tickle in on S28 form. I chose HFF for U2 so he was close enough to see the qooty bounced and get his blood pumping.

The HB line of WFL fumbler and Dingster well that's just a line no one will get past without coping plenty of punishment, with the added ability to rebound the qooty and lock it in our half

The centre line of AuntyBlindEye, Far Kern and Antonio BlueVein is just full of magic and surprises. A combination of a wise head and young rookie enthusiasm. You have one knocking them down, one letting them know it and one touching them up.

Tony Lynn 15 is the CHF because he likes to score straight down the middle from a long way back.

I Dont Care is on the HFF as he will do what he wants so doesn't matter where you put him. I suspect he will run up to the back pocket to flog anyone that puts a hit on JackNah_8 anyway.

And look how hard it will be for the opposition to match the FWD line of xenxen, pantskyle and WaynesWorld19. They are unpredictable in their differences and abilities, even I don't know what they will do.

And the engine room of Test Tickle, Norma Lee Ava and TheInjuryFactory, that is qooty gold there on and off the qooty field.

out of position you say....... i think not
1572156508342.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

way out of position!
Of the players we bothed name we have them on the same side of the qooty feild

KohPhi is a great FB, can fill and block any hole in the SFA.

Barrybran and JackNah_8 are supper dependable and stay calm in a pressure situation, having them as my last line of defence is tactical and smart.

U2tigers is an all SFA ruck, but you have to stick Test Tickle in on S28 form. I chose HFF for U2 so he was close enough to see the qooty bounced and get his blood pumping.

The HB line of WFL fumbler and Dingster well that's just a line no one will get past without coping plenty of punishment, with the added ability to rebound the qooty and lock it in our half

The centre line of AuntyBlindEye, Far Kern and Antonio BlueVein is just full of magic and surprises. A combination of a wise head and young rookie enthusiasm. You have one knocking them down, one letting them know it and one touching them up.

Tony Lynn 15 is the CHF because he likes to score straight down the middle from a long way back.

I Dont Care is on the HFF as he will do what he wants so doesn't matter where you put him. I suspect he will run up to the back pocket to flog anyone that puts a hit on JackNah_8 anyway.

And look how hard it will be for the opposition to match the FWD line of xenxen, pantskyle and WaynesWorld19. They are unpredictable in their differences and abilities, even I don't know what they will do.

And the engine room of Test Tickle, Norma Lee Ava and TheInjuryFactory, that is qooty gold there on and off the qooty field.

out of position you say....... i think not
View attachment 770961
Barrybran and Dingster have been on the same preferred HBF all season...and neither of them made it there. U2Tigers has played in the Ruck all season and he would've been better suited to play on your extended/footy-sized interchange. JackNah is also a ruck... you have picked a team which is too tall. Tony Lynn plays himself on the bench so that's where he should've started. WFL starts on the Wing. I Dont Care has been listed as RR all season....
At least you got Dingster right (well almost- wrong side)

Barrybran and Dingster have been on the same preferred HBF all season...and neither of them made it there. U2Tigers has played in the Ruck all season and he would've been better suited to play on your extended/footy-sized interchange. JackNah is also a ruck... you have picked a team which is too tall. Tony Lynn plays himself on the bench so that's where he should've started. WFL starts on the Wing. I Dont Care has been listed as RR all season....
At least you got Dingster right (well almost- wrong side)
see that's your failing as a selector

you can never have enough RUCKS

Tigerturbulance - yes, you left out Far Kern from the above post because it didn't suit your prerogative, but playing a BP (where he has played all season) at Centre makes an absolute mockery of the concept too

Tigerturbulance - yes, you left out Far Kern from the above post because it didn't suit your prerogative, but playing a BP (where he has played all season) at Centre makes an absolute mockery of the concept too
If you had interviewed Far Kern you would find he has a burning desire to be played out the middle.

For Far Kern's welfare and qooty development - putting him in the middle is a great move and will be payed back by his performance in that position.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box and take a chance on a player and trust in them

If you had interviewed Far Kern you would find he has a burning desire to be played out the middle.

For Far Kern's welfare and qooty development - putting him in the middle is a great move and will be payed back by his performance in that position.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box and take a chance on a player and trust in them
He's the captain, so if he had that burning desire to play in the middle, he'd have played there.

And the last line not only admits, but tries to excuse why you have indeed played players way out of position. No wonder I'm the only one who has replied to your OP :p

what about the stats, the top 20 best S28 players is full of Rucks, they are the heart and backbone of any team
That's a position based thing, and like saying that the top 20 best S28 players is full of midfielders. This isn't a list our favourite 20 posters thread, it's a create a team thread.

I really wish you were my Captain. I feel that I might become the best centre man of all time under your expert and tender guidance.

I really wish you were my Captain. I feel that I might become the best centre man of all time under your expert and tender guidance.
MWPP what your missing is the people bit when building a great side.

These are just not names to move around on your magnet board, they are real people with dreams and ambitions.

If you'd rucked for a while you would understand this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back