Social Club Qooty Team Selection

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Are you a social SFA player who interacts with the SFA population or insular and doesn't get outside your own club locker room?

Either way get social and meet other qooty players in this great SFA competition.

THE CHALLENGE:
Select a team based not on qooty success but just on who you interact with outside of your own team, or you would like to get to know -Do not select players from your current team

Here is the Turbos Social Comp Qooty Team.

B: Barrybran - KohPhi - JackNah_8

HB: WFL - fumbler - Dingster

C: AuntyBlindEye - Far Kern - Antonio BlueVein

HF: U2tigers - Tony Lynn 15 - I Dont Care

F: xenxen - pantskyle - WaynesWorld19

R: Test Tickle - Norma Lee Ava - TheInjuryFactory

INT: TedDougChris - Tandy - Bloodied52 - Riviat

EMERG: Callums_Guns - McEvoy - comewhatmay - zackah

TURBO TEAM.jpg
Training starts at Kittens Sunday morning, first round of drinks on me

Last edited:
Are you a social SFA player who interacts with the SFA population or insular and doesn't get outside your own club locker room?

Either way get social and meet other qooty players in this great SFA competition.

THE CHALLENGE:
Select a team based not on qooty success but just on who you interact with outside of your own team, or you would like to get to know -Do not select players from your current team

View attachment 770703
Flog

THE CHALLENGE:

View attachment 770703
We're going to do so much winning. :thumbsu:

#TeamTurbo

Io96VdH.png

FFS I dont want to play with flogs on my own team, why the fu** do i wanna play with flogs from floggier teams?
Conversely I only know I'm on my team to carry the drinks and the bodies after we bury them every Sunday. Doubt we would be able to go to a drinkhole and not try to kill each other.

THE CHALLENGE:

View attachment 770703

Yes, now lets go and kick somebody's arse! Umm...who are we playing?

THE CHALLENGE:

View attachment 770703
Thanks for the shout out flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE CHALLENGE:

View attachment 770703
Imagine trying to fit a dozen or so Rucks and a scattering of short people who like to get Donuts into a team.

Would be scary looking.

Sees my position in the side, crosses TT off my list of players....
We understand how an energetic high impact player like yourself could be frustrated being on the bench.

So it is with great joy I can announce we have found a position more suiting to a player like yourself
who wants to be in the middle of it from the first bounce.

1572134814984.png

Does this mean I can just name my favourite 20 players on the board?
Yes, but be careful who you choose as there could be a back lash from players who miss out.

We at the Tigerturbulance Social Qooty Club have had to bring on extra staff to deal with:
  1. the complaints and issues being raised by those that unfortunately could not make this esteem list of qooty greats, and
  2. bolster the recruitment department for the influx of inquires on how to join

Do you mean people I deal with socially on a regular basis outside of the site? Ok:

B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. _____ _____ _____
F. _____ _____ _____

Foll. _____ _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

It's a bit better if I include people who USED to play here who all left when the league became s**t:
B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. FitzroyRamone _____ _____
F. _____ JakeThePeg _____

Foll. Fat Pizza _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

I sometimes (very rarely) speak with a large number of present or past SFAers offsite - but it's very, very little contact.

The first Roys FFC team was resplendent with guys and girls who used to catch up at Fitzroy VAFA matches - the above three plus gregtri, kooka, shaz, Slax, CarnTheRoys, dannitori etc ... but that changed over time.

This isn't even what you were asking, is it?

We understand how an energetic high impact player like yourself could be frustrated being on the bench.

So it is with great joy I can announce we have found a position more suiting to a player like yourself
who wants to be in the middle of it from the first bounce.

View attachment 770846

Excellent !! Just wait til you see what I put in your half time oranges !! You’ll be quieter than a GWS crowd in a final....

Do you mean people I deal with socially on a regular basis outside of the site? Ok:

B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. _____ _____ _____
F. _____ _____ _____

Foll. _____ _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

It's a bit better if I include people who USED to play here who all left when the league became s**t:
B. _____ _____ _____
HB. _____ Mobbs _____
C. _____ _____ _____
HF. FitzroyRamone _____ _____
F. _____ JakeThePeg _____

Foll. Fat Pizza _____ _____
Int. _____ _____

I sometimes (very rarely) speak with a large number of present or past SFAers offsite - but it's very, very little contact.

The first Roys FFC team was resplendent with guys and girls who used to catch up at Fitzroy VAFA matches - the above three plus gregtri, kooka, shaz, Slax, CarnTheRoys, dannitori etc ... but that changed over time.

This isn't even what you were asking, is it?
good old Shazza.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back