Entertainment & Music Song contest part 5, host: Sozabarus theme: sleep, noms due Thurs 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have to sit this one out. Don't have access to a spreadsheet until Friday.

1. does that mean we have to go through that whole list?
2. What if two people noms the same artist?

I'll let you know if they've been nommed before.
Unlikely but if they're virgins as of now they're in.

Could someone please update the spreadsheet ? (It hasn't been updated since the movie scores round )

Will try to do so.

Thanks Billy Queen. I'm off to the Sunshine Coast - closer to family in Brisbane who I haven't lived near for 25+ years, and the attraction of working at the brand new hospital in Kawana (assuming I get a job there).
Nice! Sounds like a lovely scene change
Are you a doctor too?
The prospect of working at a new hospital is exciting (despite the probable early teething problems ). I'm both excited about and dreading the overdue opening/move to the new Perth children's hospital too.

I'd say I'm going to miss you Ula but that's a bit idiotic because I've never actually met you.

I'd say I'm going to miss you Ula but that's a bit idiotic because I've never actually met you.
They've got the interweb in QLD these days - installed end of last year.

In with the biggest whore you could possibly imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since Ulahoopski wants to get shitty with me for just posting the clip of what I want, I'm sure anyone else who has hosted can confirm that is pretty much what I always do. :huh:
Grudgy thing sometimes aint ya?
#notshittyatalljustamused

Since Ulahoopski wants to get shitty with me for just posting the clip of what I want, I'm sure anyone else who has hosted can confirm that is pretty much what I always do. :huh:
Actually usually you ask me how my day is and how things are going and if I need anything. Then you say congrats on the win and that you thought my song was ok but didn't vote for it. Then you usually say you're thinking of nomming this song and you hope that I'll accept it.

So pretty much yeah. That's what you do. :)

Well my Tool song got about what I expected, some botes from the Tool faithful and a couple of billies from the non believers.

Botes

5. Watching The Detectives
4. Better Get A Lawyer
3. Doctor Doctor
2. Let's Cook
1. You Don't Have To Be A Prostitute

Billy - Frontier Psychiatrist

Can't believe I was the only one to billy The Avalanches, one of the most overrated Australian bands of all time.

It was a toss up between them and Wolfmother for my billy who are almost as overrated as The Avalanches.

He put a lol in there. A lol is better than a haha. I hare people that say haha. I almost don't trust them.
I rabbit people who say rofl - who the hell has ever actually rolled on the floor laughing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back