Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey William Wonka do you award the limpy for non song contest related things? if so I think Plugger might deserve one for changing teams.
Plugger35 shouldn't be held responsible for changing teams, the years of corrupt umpiring have sent him down the path to senility.
Have you ever met a poor elderly person who regales you with the same tedious tale over and over?
Well...
Screenshot_20180915-203948_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20180915-204044_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20180915-204139_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20180915-204223_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20180915-204259_Chrome.jpg

Wtf is a limpy? You idiots inventing more stupid s**t here?

It was born out of necessity after whiny millennial soft**** garbage polluted the contest.
Steps needed to be taken to prevent the contagion from spreading further.
Therefore I took it upon myself to create an important new award.

The Limpdick of the week award
(or Limpy for short).

The Limpy winner wears a scarlet letter awarded by me (in consultation with those of refinement and taste) each round so it serves not only as a mark of shame for the tasteless prick but also acts as a cautionary example for others.

Sadly, thus far every Limpy winner and place getter has been too much of a wuss to wear it, proving beyond doubt my correctness in judging them to be a soft****.

I thought Eagles drank Little Creatures and Sav from a stiletto.

Oh well. You know what they say...

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sail.

Sunrise, sunset
Cats in the cradle
Yes, we have no bananas

Boted

boat_christening_one_crazy_summer.gif

I considered dedicating this song to my new team the mighty GWS Giants, hopefully they can knock off the Pies tonight.

I bought Factory Showroom back in 1997 for some reason and immediately regretted it, took it back to the CD store and swapped it for OK Computer.

One of the best decisions I ever made as OK Computer is one of my favourite albums.

I also considered dedicating this song off that album to my old team St Kilda.

I will be disappointed if Limpy doesn't win the Limpy but from what I've heard it isn't the limpest song in the playlist.

Hey William Wonka do you award the limpy for non song contest related things? if so I think Plugger might deserve one for changing teams.
Change to Richmond for the lols plugger

What's the SC's general opinion of the Hilltop Hoods?

I was close to nominating them when I hosted. Probably would have fond better than Offspring. :D

I was just listening to them and unfathomably felt very proud to be Adelaidean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plugger35 shouldn't be held responsible for changing teams, the years of corrupt umpiring have sent him down the path to senility.
Have you ever met a poor elderly person who regales you with the same tedious tale over and over?
Well...
View attachment 559052 View attachment 559053 View attachment 559054 View attachment 559057 View attachment 559058

You've done your homework.

The time has come, a facts a fact.

It belongs to them, let's give it back

You should have to recite the lyrics to at least 3 Midnight Oil songs before you are allowed entry to this country in my opinion.

Post-anal-clarinet-jazz-hardcore-straightedge-xanax-soul-wave-James Chance-reggae blues...

Or just "rock" post 2000.
I posted some 'anal clarinet' not long ago in this thread, it was very tasteful I thought.
The mods disagreed.

Anyway post 2000 rock that doesn't suck?
Quite whorish, but how about:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back