Mod. Notice How to Display Your Badges - Display up to 8 Badges Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who wants a cool werewolf badge IMG_3010.png come and sign up for the game, it’s very fun and addictive. These have been running on the SFA board for many years and always fill up fast. If you like mystery, mustery, lying, cheating or just have secret serial killer fantasies come and play

If you’ve ever play mafia or werewolf with friends you’ll know the gist but all rules and etiquette will be explained to you by the game mod and experienced players.

Last edited:
Since the last upgrade or 2 we had issues with badges, they are all (or 99%) back now and on your profiles, you just have to display them. I’ll show you how.

First click on your name

B5041474-AD54-41F1-AF7E-88566BB99BAC.png

Then you’ll see ‘Badges’ in your profile, click on that.

EAB865C3-84BA-4D4F-857C-13A4C7648534.png

Next to your badges you’ll see little speakers, click on the ones you want to display under your name. The ones you’re are showing will be red the ones you’re not showing are black.
At this time you can only show 6 badges at a time so choose wisely! I think it will revert back to 8 at some time.

Any questions or issues doing it just ask :)

A65C558C-6DEE-4F9B-A0EC-61D34242EC00.png

Last edited:
Hmm if I click the speaker it just sends me to my profile home page...

EDIT: Oh so it makes them red but I have to do them all individually then return back to badges every time...

EDIT2: Over half my badges cant be displayed because they dont have speakers :(

• Admin
Hmm if I click the speaker it just sends me to my profile home page...

EDIT: Oh so it makes them red but I have to do them all individually then return back to badges every time...

EDIT2: Over half my badges cant be displayed because they dont have speakers :(
Once you’ve displayed 6 the speakers will disappear on the others, but click on the displayed red ones to blank them out and show new ones, if you know what I mean.

FFS Bengwatkins PLAY WITH IT AND YOU’LL WORK IT OUT!

5B79C498-EE3F-4508-A328-58F87DCD7853.gif

• Admin
Is this diff for mobile wosh?
I see no badge tab when clicking my name on the phone
I am male so this may have something to do with my inability
I’ll pm you 🙂

• Admin
Why can't I get rid of the giant fluro green wordle badge?
If you go into your profile and ‘badges’ you can turn it off by clicking on the speakerphone next to it or I can remove it completely if you prefer.

Yeah I've done that. It's set to off but still shows. :shrug:

I’ve pm’d and asked if they want it removed. Anyone who doesn’t want a badge can ask for it to be removed, it’s easy to do tho unusual that we’re asked to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All my badges have disappeared, and no badges option when i click on profile, any tips please.
They have been taken down for a bit, they interfere with the site when activity is high, slow it all right down. They should be back sometime soon after the GF :)

They have been taken down for a bit, they interfere with the site when activity is high, slow it all right down. They should be back sometime soon after the GF :)
Or slightly longer if the Pies go down in a close one with contentious umpiring decisions?

Survivor 3 is away, if you play in the thread and your club is the last one standing you get a badge

The Hawks won Survivor 2 and got this IMG_2940.png

I’ve pm’d and asked if they want it removed. Anyone who doesn’t want a badge can ask for it to be removed, it’s easy to do tho unusual that we’re asked to.

Can I have all mine deleted please?

I've asked a couple of times in the past and Chief told me it wasn't possible then.

If I try deselect them all manually it reverts back to showing them all.

Can I have all mine deleted please?

I've asked a couple of times in the past and Chief told me it wasn't possible then.

If I try deselect them all manually it reverts back to showing them all.
The 2 you have left are automatically awarded at milestones so I can’t remove them sorry, Chief should be able to do it within the system now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back