Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, there's no such thing as a guilty pleasure. If you like something you shouldn't feel guilty about it unless you like killing cats or some s**t.

If you feel guilty about liking a song, you probably care too much about what people think of you.

Well literally last round you denied liking Welcome to the Black Parade despite wanting to nom it.

Really, there's no such thing as a guilty pleasure. If you like something you shouldn't feel guilty about it unless you like killing cats or some s**t.

If you feel guilty about liking a song, you probably care too much about what people think of you.
If you feel guilty killing cats then you're doing psychopathy wrong.

Last edited:

Huh?

Where did I say I wanted to nom it?

I do like it though and never denied it.

Cake Eater said he was in with a song you wanted to nom, and he nommed Welcome to the Black Parade..

I then claimed that was the song you wanted to nom and you denied it.

But ok mate.

Cake Eater said he was in with a song you wanted to nom, and he nommed Welcome to the Black Parade..

I then claimed that was the song you wanted to nom and you denied it.

But ok mate.

Oh, you really don't understand humour do you?

Let me explain

CakeEater has had this joke going on about me apparently only nomming emo music for about a year now. He was joking :$

I was under the impression that everyone submitted whatever they liked regardless of whether it is likely to draw billies. I figured billies were just an unfortunate consequence of having sick taste in tunes maaaaaann.
The fact Im currently wearing the billy for noming a classic track from one of the most revered and influential artists of all time speaks volumes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LIKE SOME NEW ROMANTIC LOOKING FOR THE TV SOUND!!!

CHECK OUT THIS LATTER DAY LIVE VERSION IT'S AWESOME

God damn I need ear plugs. Not because those tracks are particularly agregeous but because I am going deaf from your shouting.

I've nommed most of my guilty pleasure songs. I don't give a s**t if people like it or not. Some of my finest noms.

And who can forget the only song to receive the Billy twice when nommed by the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back