Song Contest Part XXII, Host: FreoGirl, Theme: Weather, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Giving plasma today, and over the speakers their playlist gets to "you're so vain" by Carly Simon.
Give them a bit of the Shaun Micallef.

THEME - WORDLE

Pick a song title that is single 5 letter word only, e.g. Drive, Pride, Water. Other languages welcome. Proper names and made up words ok.

No double up artists

NOMS DUE THURSDAY 9.30PM AEST
So google...

Cap
ArdentEagle
Jazny
Cdog71

Want To Play Game Time GIF by Mashed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shot 2 of those varmints last night.
Where were you and your gun when I needed you last night??? This asshat was wandering up and down the passenger window (thankfully outside!) on my way to Woolies. Put the foot to the floor to get to the carpark ASAP (sorry other road users), jumped out the car, swallowed my pride, and flagged down multiple shoppers returning to their cars until I found one that was okay with spiders and able to get it off the car. [brave lady saved me, and had a good laugh] :$

I'm thankful the ****er didn't go out of sight, otherwise I dunno what I would have done.
438137614_1130566324920624_6163242277867348424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Where were you and your gun when I needed you last night??? This asshat was wandering up and down the passenger window (thankfully outside!) on my way to Woolies. Put the foot to the floor to get to the carpark ASAP (sorry other road users), jumped out the car, swallowed my pride, and flagged down multiple shoppers returning to their cars until I found one that was okay with spiders and able to get it off the car. [brave lady saved me, and had a good laugh] :$

I'm thankful the *er didn't go out of site, otherwise I dunno what I would have done.
View attachment 1990579
So glad you lived through that immensely dangerous encounter.

Well last night I picked one of those up from the indoor woodbin as I didn't have a glass and card handy, and set it free outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back