Song Contest Part XXII, Host: TubbsFarquhar, Theme: Songs Beginning With "R", Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Ocha905 I forgot to ask, what's the origins behind your avatar?
1714555643123.png
The greatest film of all time.
In case I hadn't made it obvious, mine centered around my fav show Severance. Stiller gets the nod for Walter Mitty but also directs Severance.
Haven't seen Severance but heard good things :) Love Walter Mitty, in particular the skating and snow leopard 💕

View attachment 1976168
The greatest film of all time.

Haven't seen Severance but heard good things :) Love Walter Mitty, in particular the skating and snow leopard 💕
Walter Mitty is so appreciated by those who love movies. when I reviewed it in the movie thread I got a lot of responses. I think It's Stillers best work. I love his raw emotion and he's so ******* relateable.

I think I hear him clattering away getting his votes in.
View attachment 1976159
Angry Judgement Day GIF by Freedomists

Walter Mitty is so appreciated by those who love movies. when I reviewed it in the movie thread I got a lot of responses. I think It's Stillers best work. I love his raw emotion and he's so ******* relateable.
He was good in Tropic Thunder

I'm no expert, but every song in the one post makes it difficult to scroll back and forward through the songs.

This thread is not giving me notifications, maybe it doesn't want me 😞
The contest may not want you but we all want your votes

#SongContestResults
Coming in DQth with 18 votes and 0 Billys is: Microwave - Lighterless, as nominated by hotchilliVotes [2,2,3,5,2,4]
Coming in DQth with 9 votes and 2 Billys is: Ellie Goulding (Rain Paris Cover) - Lights, as nominated by MP_Votes [1,4,1,3,B,B]

Hotchilli would have finished 2nd

#SongContestResults
Coming in DQth with 18 votes and 0 Billys is: Microwave - Lighterless, as nominated by hotchilliVotes [2,2,3,5,2,4]
Coming in DQth with 9 votes and 2 Billys is: Ellie Goulding (Rain Paris Cover) - Lights, as nominated by MP_Votes [1,4,1,3,B,B]

Hotchilli would have finished 2nd
2nd with 18 votes? This is either one of the most even rounds we've had or one of the biggest runaway winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#SongContestResults
Coming in 18th with 4 votes and 1 Billy is: The Velvet Underground - Beginning to see the Light, as nominated by StokeyVotes [B,4]
Coming in 17th with 6 votes and 1 Billy is: Lesley Gore - Sunshine, Lollypops and Rainbows, as nominated by @Fossie32Votes [1,B,3,1,1]
Coming in 16th with 7 votes and 0 Billys is: Pink Floyd - Let there be more Light, as nominated by DinsdaleVotes [5,1,1]
Coming in 15th with 9 votes and 1 Billy is: Josh Pyke - The Lighthouse Song, as nominated by por_please_yaVotes [B,4,4,1]
Coming in 14th with 11 votes and 6 Billys is: Between the Buried and Me - White Walls, as nominated by NaturalDisasterVotes [B,B,B,1,B,1,1,B,3,5,B]

NaturalDisaster will be sporting this light and dark av for his Billy win
1714563379340.png

#SongContestResults
Coming in 12th with 11 votes and 1 Billy is: The Last Dinner Party - Caesar on a TV Screen, as nominated by LoonertyVotes [4,1,B,2,4]
Coming in 12th with 11 votes and 1 Billy is: Hilight Tribe - Free Tibet, as nominated by spudmasterVotes [3,B,3,2,3]
Coming in 11th with 11 votes and 0 Billys is: Anathema - Sunlight, as nominated by your hostVotes [2,3,2,2,2]
Coming in 10th with 13 votes and 1 Billy is: Brenda Russell - Piano in the Dark, as nominated by ChipmunkVotes [5,4,B,4]
Coming in 9th with 13 votes and 0 Billys is: Supergrass - Seen the Light, as nominated by Rodney DangerfieldVotes [1,4,4,1,3]

#SongContestResults
Coming in 8th with 15 votes and 1 Billy is: Unprocessed - Blackbone, as nominated by UlahoopskiVotes [B,5,5,2,3]
Coming in 7th with 15 votes and 0 Billys is: Cloud Nothings - Final Summer, as nominated by omgfridgeVotes [5,1,2,2,5]
Coming in 6th with 16 votes and 1 Billy is: Joji - Slow Dancing in the Dark, as nominated by Restricted Free AgentVotes [3,3,5,5,B]
Coming in 5th with 16 votes and 0 Billys is: Agnes Obel - Fuel to Fire, as nominated by TubbsFarquharVotes [3,3,2,5,3]
Coming in 4th with 17 votes and 1 Billy is: Lana Del Rey - Let the Light In, as nominated by Son of PurpleVotes [3,2,3,5,B,2,2]

#SongContestResults
Coming in 18th with 4 votes and 1 Billy is: The Velvet Underground - Beginning to see the Light, as nominated by StokeyVotes [B,4]
Coming in 17th with 6 votes and 1 Billy is: Lesley Gore - Sunshine, Lollypops and Rainbows, as nominated by @Fossie32Votes [1,B,3,1,1]
Coming in 16th with 7 votes and 0 Billys is: Pink Floyd - Let there be more Light, as nominated by DinsdaleVotes [5,1,1]
Coming in 15th with 9 votes and 1 Billy is: Josh Pyke - The Lighthouse Song, as nominated by por_please_yaVotes [B,4,4,1]
Coming in 14th with 11 votes and 6 Billys is: Between the Buried and Me - White Walls, as nominated by NaturalDisasterVotes [B,B,B,1,B,1,1,B,3,5,B]

NaturalDisaster will be sporting this light and dark av for his Billy win
View attachment 1976278

heck, this is worse than the time I had to wear a Mundy av.

I hate everyone.

Son of Purple 4th with that? You meant it as a joke right? Lana Del Spew

See Ocha905

This is how you do it, this is old school song contest banter.

Can't believe a newbie is doing this s**t better than seasoned players smh

#SongContestResults

Coming in 2nd with 18 votes and 0 Billys is: Parannoul - Polaris, as nominated by Ocha905Votes [1,5,5,4,3]

and your winner
Coming in 1st with 33 votes and 1 Billy is: Doves - Black and White Town, as nominated by Tonga BobVotes [4,2,4,B,2,4,1,5,5,1,5]

See Ocha905

This is how you do it, this is old school song contest banter.

Can't believe a newbie is doing this s**t better than seasoned players smh
I Billy'd the winner if that helps!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back