Song Contest Part XXII, Host: por_please_ya Theme: Wordle, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

racist wonder showzen GIF

Nothing against you mate. Most regulars here would know my thoughts on covers rounds and Like a Version noms in general.

And as you bring it up. Yes I am still hurting.
1714605166602.png

Update from your host (me, still without my SC badge btw [side eyes the lot of you]):

Ten noms in, one person looking for another nom as theirs was taken (at least they will when they read the message) and one advert for a place that sells glasses (I'm not even kidding).

Plenty of time left to send in a nomination.

Update from your host (me, still without my SC badge btw [side eyes the lot of you]):

Ten noms in, one person looking for another nom as theirs was taken (at least they will when they read the message) and one advert for a place that sells glasses (I'm not even kidding).

Plenty of time left to send in a nomination.
I'll be returning this round. Really proud of my boy for nomming a ripping LDR track for 4th place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi mate! What's the theme?
OK here's the theme.

Yesterday Triple J's younger but more mature sibling Double J turned 10, so we're going with something about the youf radio network. Give me a song that has featured on Triple J's Like A Version segment. To clarify, I want the actual cover that was performed on Triple J, not the original song or another cover of that song.

Here's a list of all songs that have featured:

Here's their YouTube playlist (it apparently has over 1400 videos):

Don't care if it's been been nominated before or if it's podiumed before or if it's won before or if it's this side of round 450 or not. If it's from Like A Version it counts. Artist double ups are fine, just can't nom a song that has already been nommed this round.

Noms due by 10pm tomorrow Vicbias time and/or when the foopy's finished.

Where are the noms?

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif
I'm giving some of the Crom fans time to bask in their warm glowing warming glow.

But not much time. YOU HEAR ME SOUTH AUSTRALIANS?

Imagine creating an alt account just to avoid people knowing you're a closet LDR fan.

#integrity
I’m going to enter for the first time my dad has been entering for a few years and I’ve been brought up on classic 90’s techno and dance music, hope it does well .

Ps sounds of silence by disturbed is an absolute banger

I’m going to enter for the first time my dad has been entering for a few years and I’ve been brought up on classic 90’s techno and dance music, hope it does well .

Ps sounds of silence by disturbed is an absolute banger
Tell your dad to remember to get his votes in this round!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back